101.5 KB · Views: 363

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Its a light grease-filled die, not widely collected and would likely be more trouble to try to find a buyer than its worth, but if you like it it only costs a quarter to keep!

lleyzpendelton

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2013
under the roof but not along the stairs though nea
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all. does anyone also collects or buys those Asian-coins who once belong or under American colony? i mean their are countries in Asia that some of their old coins bears those words in which i have a few of them as my ancestors come from those countries. mine is just an inquiry as i'm wondering if it's really that valuable? and if so, how much too?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all. does anyone also collects or buys those Asian-coins who once belong or under American colony? i mean their are countries in Asia that some of their old coins bears those words in which i have a few of them as my ancestors come from those countries. mine is just an inquiry as i'm wondering if it's really that valuable? and if so, how much too?

Are you feeling ok?

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Are you referring to Filipino coins? Some are collectable. Get a Red Book, since the values are in there. Next time, start your own thread.

lleyzpendelton

Tenderfoot
May 16, 2013
under the roof but not along the stairs though nea
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep it for the rainy days

hello all. i suggest to just keep all the find treasures that you have found for now. keep it for the rainy days. don't sale or barter or trade-in it immedaitely as it's value might still go up. if theirs nothing much to use for the money then have it in your possession first, okay.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
hello all. i suggest to just keep all the find treasures that you have found for now. keep it for the rainy days. don't sale or barter or trade-in it immedaitely as it's value might still go up. if theirs nothing much to use for the money then have it in your possession first, okay.

i know, I love to take my coins out for a walk on a rainy day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions