Chester Copper Pot
full.gif useroff.gif
WI
Detector(s) Used
- Whites Idx Pro

WIS014638-1_20110822.jpg
Chester Copperpot.jpg

Sympathy2.gif

ChesterCopperpot passed Aug 18th (Steve Dunn) I got to detect with him on a few occasions. If there was silver in the ground he found it. We could be detecting on Mars and he would find a barber! Im glad he came up for a visit a few weeks before this happend. He had gotten his son into detecting and I am sure he taught him well. Soo long Steve, save me some silver on the other side would ya?

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Another Tnet member lost

Man he was so young that is sad, Rest In Peace Steve.

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

Sorry to hear that. How old was he and what happened? He looks young and healthy in the photo. Was there an accident or something?

Whatever the case, may he RIP.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

He was only 36. Hope you don't mind me posting this Rest in Peace Steve-

Dunn, Steven J.

Steven John Dunn, 36, of Fall Creek passed away very unexpectedly at his home Thursday, Aug. 18, 2011.

Steve was born Sept. 26, 1974, to Malcolm and Bonita (Gall) Dunn. He married high school sweetheart, Michelle Balla, on July 15, 2011, in Medford.

Steve grew up in Medford. He loved fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and going for bike rides with his family. He was an avid Packers and Brewers fan. In his free time, Steve enjoyed reading books and playing Scrabble, in which he holds the winning record in the family. Steve was a loyal member of Valleybrook Church, Eau Claire.

Steve is survived by his wife, Michelle; parents, Malcolm and Bonnie Dunn, Medford; brothers, Joel (Allison) Dunn, Winona, Minn., and Chris Dunn, Chippewa Falls; sons, Darren and Christopher; step-son, Michael; step-daughter, Mikaylee; and nephew, Dillen He is further survived by cousins, aunts, uncles, other relatives and friends.

He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Merrill and Eileen Dunn, and Marvin and Martha Gall; uncles, Marvin and Gerald Gall; and aunt, Rose Shimek.

In lieu of flowers, memorials to the family are preferred.

Online condolences may be left for the family at http://www.cremationsociety-wi.com

You can sign the guestbook here-
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/marshfieldnewsherald/guestbook.aspx?n=steven-dunn&pid=153254612

K

Kentucky Kache

My condolences to his family.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

36 is just way to young, my condolences to the family and friends

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

Very sad, much too young....RIP Steve!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sympathy_sunset_bird.gif

Attachments

• sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    sympathy_sunset_bird.gif
    63.6 KB · Views: 293

farmerboy856

Mar 14, 2007
wi
Detector(s) used
whites v3i ,mxt pro, idx pro garretts pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello all i want to thank the wonderful person that started this topic in memory of steve (chestercopperpot). Steve was my best friend and my treasure hunting buddy. i met steve about 7-8 years ago at bush bro's an co in augusta wi. we worked on the seamer machine putting lids on baked bean cans. i can still remember the day i told him about my hobby of metal detecting. he was hooked instantly and i borrowed him my idx pro till he saved enough cash to buy his own. he spent many hours researching every hunt and rarely got skunked. clad coins bought new batteries and the "good stuff" went into the "treasure chest". steve found his first silver coin with me and i'll never forget the time he and his boy darren found their first silver washington quarter and first merc at my grandparents old farmstead. just a week before he passed he sent me a text with pics from his last hunt at d bridge one of our favorite haunts. steve you are missed dearly and i won't ever forget all the fun hours we spent together enjoying this great hobby. miss you more than words josh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread