• I CANT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I WONT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
i love you and miss you sooo much.....i remember being at your side and wanting to be just like you..i would copycat u...once i even ate sqwid and liver,JUST TO BE COOL LIKE YOU DAD..i torment myself everyday,because i can not accept you are gone..i feel you are right next to me.kinda stuck in between ..and you want to go on to heaven but untill you know im ok ..i feel you remain lost in between..and thats not fair..how do i let you go and be with the lord...daddy im soo lost without you....
i miss you ,
and love you so much.
JACKOS DAUGHTER
amanda stanwix

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: I MISS YOU DAD....JACKOS DAUGHTER

god bless you Amanda. dealing with the loss of someone close is the hardest thing any of us will ever do in our lives. if it all gets too be too much, perhaps a conversation with a psychologist would be helpful. hang in there, the holidays can be especially rough. :)

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

physically their "body" is gone , this must be accepted as a sad but true "fact" of life -- death like birth is part of the natural life process and as such can not be stopped , and must be dealt with logically --- now that said ---a persons spirit is not a part of their body--- and as such does not die when the body does -- your soul last forever unlike your body --- the soul merely resides in the body while you are alive --when you die it leaves the body -- what we love about folks is their soul -- their wit and charm not just the mere husk that is their body --- since the soul never dies a person is really never "totally gone" they have just changed in form -- often their spirit guides and looks out for loved ones --- (as guardian angels) ---hope this helps --- Ivan

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

Hello Amanda,,,
I am very sorry for your loss and I reluctantly reply to your post, as I wouldn't want to upset you any more than you are, but I also wouldn't feel right by simply ignoring it and going on by either. I lost my father in June of 1999 so I feel I know your pain. I remember your father well and I truly enjoyed reading his post. I'm sure all of us here that conversed with him miss him as well. I do know that your father, as well as mine, would have wanted us to continue living our lives as happily as possible and would have wanted us to fullfill the hopes and dreams they had for us. It is hard sometimes but we must take one day at a time and continue on...

May God bless you and ease your pain.
Take care, Leon...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI ARMANDA LUV: So do I , we had many unfinished things to do together. Whenever I find myself seeing figures etc in the clouds, I am reminded of him.

Don Jose de La Mzncha

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

it is very difficult to lose your parents or anyone you love. Try to talk about it when you can, and writing stuff down in a journal or notebook can help. If you are really stuck - see if there is breavement support in your area. These are groups that meet and help people through the breavement process.

Sorry for your loss. There's little one can say. Everyone is different. Some take longer than others. You'll let go when you are ready, and when you accept what cannot be changed. If you ask a 1000 people, you'll likely get a 1000 different answers. Still death is a part of life that must be faced and accepted in order to carry on one's existance. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

I hope you find some solace in our words. Remember every time you remember your dad or talk about him - you keep him alive in your mind and heart. And as difficult as seems to believe right now - things will get better as time goes on. And it does take time. May you find comfort and know... "this, too, shall pass".

http://www.revolutionhealth.com/hea...ife/?s_kwcid=TC-3979-97913527012-S-7915531012

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/viewmovie.html

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

IS SEE WHY MY DAD SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS FORUM..EVERYONE HERE HAS DONE NOTHING ,BUT MADE ME FEEL WELCOME TO BE HERE..BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FORUM..THIS LAST YEAR SINCE MY DAD DIED,IVE CRIED AND CRIED "but it was tears that were held inside"..IM NOT SOMEONE THAT SHEDS TEARS TO OFTEN..SO I GUESS U MIGHT SAY,ITS TRAPPED HURT AND PAIN..AND SOMETHING ABOUT YOU GUYS AND READING YOUR LETTERS AND RESPONSES,MAKES ME BRAKE DOWN IN TEARS..BUT ITS A GOOD FEELING..THANK YOU.......

P.S. I SEE SO MANY THINGS IN THE PICS ,AS MY FATHER DID..I WOULD OF CALLED HIM CRAZY TOO..BUT I SEE EVERYTHING HE SEEN ...MAYBE HE LEFT ME WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL..THE GIFT TO SEE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE....I CAN SEE THE BEAUTY..I JUST NEED TO REACH FOR IT......

AMANDA :-\ ;)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Remember Amanda You will see your father again when your journey is done. Respects.....Frank

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300

Amanda;

You don't NEED to let him go: Keep you father with you, close by, in your heart and mind. Let the things you have learned from him help to guide you in your daily life and the decisions you make. Remember the times you enjoyed, and tell others of them. Cherish your memories and let them enrich the lives of others. We all have those that were close to us and who have gone before us, and it is in this way that we are able to keep them alive and with us throughout our lives.

Your father knows you love him, and I'm sure that he is comfortable in that knowledge.

Diggem'

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

Attachments

• Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    63.7 KB · Views: 865
  • Jacko in Cave.jpg
    Jacko in Cave.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 915
  • Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    Tnet Memorial Angel.GIF
    63.7 KB · Views: 870
K

Kentucky Kache

Re: In Memory of Jacko

Attachments

• remembrance.jpg
    remembrance.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 903
  • remembrance.jpg
    remembrance.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 900

AzExplorer

Feb 22, 2005
Re: In Memory of Jacko

We went detecting a couple of times, really nice guy.

He is definately missed.

geo4472

Feb 19, 2007
paterson nj
Detector(s) used
discovery 2000 , ace 250 & x-terra 50

sorry for your loss.i agree with aa battery and i beleive you feel your dad's presence because he is there to let you know that he is there with you while you continue your own journy.even though they are gone in body you can never break the bond of love and they will be with you always

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11

Amanda, I feel your pain. I lost my daddy too several years ago. I know I'm new here and maybe shouldn't be posting at a time like this. But not posting would just seem wrong. The only advice I can give you is to allow your grief. It is very painful but it is the only way to heal. God bless and keep you.

Sincerely,
Pepper

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH

JACKO said:
LAST YEAR SINCE MY DAD DIED,IVE CRIED AND CRIED ......

Amanda,

Life is full of sorrow, from birth to death. Life is also full of wonder and joy. We experience so much in this world. Tears are small miracles of life, for tears of joy and tears of pain both heal.

This spring we will watch bulbs blossom, trees turn green and grass peek through. perhaps hidden in our grief, almost without our acknowledgment or our awareness, we will sense our own growth, too. We will celebrate our humanness by honoring our need to cry or not to cry. We will laugh when we can, cry if we feel it, and allow others to do what they find healing, too.

Spring is about deluges of raindrops, sunny days pushing past huge, gray clouds, impatiently waiting for the weather to get better. So, too, is grief. Out of great pain and sorrow comes learning, possibilities and growth. Maybe even a deeper knowledge of eternal spring.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Amanda,

I too can somewhat understand and feel your pain. Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief. There's not much that I or anyone else can say that will take away your personal pain. We care and want to help, but at the same time we feel helpless as to what to say or do. But there is one thing that you can be sure of. You can be sure that there are many family and friends who love and deeply care about you. Ten years ago my wife passed away after suffering a lengthly and painful illness. I was in pain and anguish much like yourself. My only consolation was that she no longer had to suffer pain. But I still felt the terrible loss. But what pulled me thru her painful loss were my family and friends.They were there to give me the love and support that I needed. My wife also told me something just before she passed away that was of help to me later. She had always told the doctor that she wanted to know the truth about her condition and didn't want anything kept from her. So the doctor had sit her and I down and told us that she was not going to live much longer and it would be best to get her affairs in order. She was very brave and accepted it very well considering the circumstances. She only lived a few more months. But often during those few months she would sit alone with me and wanted to talk about what my future should be like after she was gone. Instead of thinking about herself, she was concerned about me. She said to me, "James, after I'm gone I want you to find someone else and get married again. I don't want you to be by yourself." She didn't want me to sit around and grieve my life away. She wanted me to go on with my life and be happy. Finally after time my pain of her loss went away and has been replaced by the happy memories of the good times her and I had often had together. And Amanda I'll bet that your father would want you to make the most of your life and be happy. No one can take away all the good memories that you and him had together. I know that I have been long-winded in this, but I hope that maybe something I've said might be of help to you. And I want you to know that the Treasure-Net family here cares about you and your happiness. May God Bless You.

Huntin' 59er (James)

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.

Amanda, Always believed that no one is truly gone until there is no one left that remembers them. Your father made an impact on life and the archives of this group. Since the posts are archived and available he will continue to affect others for a long time to come. He was closer to you than anyone else so keep his memory close and let him watch over your shoulder as you carry on his legacy and enjoy your life. sincere regards, siegfried schlagrule

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I never met your father...but I wish that I had. His post were one of the first I looked for when I logged on. The best thing that you could do for your father would be to move on....enjoy life....be happy, smile, laugh out loud. Thank him every day for showing you what it is like to love and be loved. I know... easier said than done. Some on this earth never get to experience this..... Parents want happiness for their children.....and once you get to this place again.....That would be the ultimate tribute to your father.....Stevel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread