Detector(s) used
XP Deus, 11 inch coil, 13 inch coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not seen any yet..

S

stefen

spartacus53 said:
Do they have any "White Castles" out there?

On occassion, sliders in the frozen food section of Ralphs...gotta be really hardup :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
spartacus53 said:
Do they have any "White Castles" out there?

On occassion, sliders in the frozen food section of Ralphs...gotta be really hardup :thumbsup:

Frozen are not even close. You need them swimming in grease, with those fries and onion rings too ;D

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXoholic said:
Man, I've never done this before but here it goes. This week I'm down visiting my wife's mother and all the times we've been here I've never been up nugget hunting. I don't have any relatives that metal detect here ether. So, if any of you locals are going to go this week and would like a side kick please respond. I would pay for gas and lunch.

If you throw in airfare, I will go and I will furnish the detectors, gas and food........I'm in Orlando, Fl, hope thats not a problem..... :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFXoholic, you may want to post in the AR section too and maybe you will find a partner for your trip. Wish you luck and happy hunting. I would have loved to go, but no White Castle's, no way I'm going :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions