In the water I go!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• !cid__1210072117.jpg
    !cid__1210072117.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 653
  • !cid__1210072122.jpg
    !cid__1210072122.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 658
Upvote 0
OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beep Goes On said:
That's great willie :) Is the diamond real?

HH!
TBGO
Loosemoose said:
Hey Willie D, at least you blew the cobwebs away, what is that lower pic, a nitro earring, or the real deal?
Unfortunately it is fake. It took some work to recover ,the little sucker kept falling through the holes in the scoop. Then to find out it was fake, well it certainly got my attention!

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the same thing in my scoop on my first hunt. Was junk also and kept falling out. I thought it was a lead sinker until I saw the glitter which got my blood going for a split second until it was obvious that it was what it was.

I got my new wetsuit also recently and it really works well. I was impressed.

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl
I think finding a GOOD ear ring is a 1 in a million shot.... think about it for a minute... most women wear there good rings all the time, no matter were they go. But the nice ear rings only come out for a nice dinner, get together.etc. all other times they just grab cheap or junk ear rings. I got maybe 15 stud ear rings this year an about half are silver rest junk ,none gold. even regular ear rings I bet I have found over 50 this year, 2 gold, 3 silver an the rest junk, but they do get the heart beat up when you get that flash from that HUGE fate diamond.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mickfin said:
WiLLi d WTG Man , Iv ben Detecting for 25 years on land N for 08 im goind in the Water more Rings??????????? MickFin
Outstanding! I can't wait to see what you find.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Willie D ,,Those fake diamonds need to outlawed I found one a few weeks ago that almost gave me a heart attack,,,,, HH , Guzz1

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guzz1 said:
Hey Willie D ,,Those fake diamonds need to outlawed I found one a few weeks ago that almost gave me a heart attack,,,,, HH , Guzz1
I hear ya. At this point I was happy to find anything besides junk and clad.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy any target I am able to get. Those earring studs that fall through the scoop holes are the ones that get your hopes up and ya can't relax till you bring it up again.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I enjoy any target I am able to get. Those earring studs that fall through the scoop holes are the ones that get your hopes up and ya can't relax till you bring it up again.
Yeah, I was pretty sure this one was junk when it fell thru the scoop the first time. Once I get after something, I've gotta get it. I don't like to give up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions