Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitleddd.jpg Untitled.jpg

Got a little bit P.O.'d today when I got there, had to fill many holes,
most only 2" to 3" deep but one was an easy 6" & all were obvious digs,
The dirt lying beside the Holes, Thought about taking pics but I wanted them filled as
quick as possible. so as I detected I took care of all I found :(
I Don't know Who You are But if you hunt "Inch Field" in "Herndon" and you read TreasureNet you should be ashamed of yourself :mad: this was the worst case I've ever come across ! What are you 6 ???

Well now that I'm done :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: 'ing,

I decided not to dig too much trash today, and pretty much discriminated with my ears.

This was the trash
Picture 042.jpg

Gas rebate $2.22
Picture 037.jpg

and a Vintage
STORM KING LIGHTER
Picture 045.jpg Picture 034.jpg

Upvote 5

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same kind of idiots who hurt the game hunters. Cans and paper trash left right below their tree stands and scattered every where. Gates left open. Burns my :censored: up. I frequently carry a plastic bag in when MDing or gun hunting and pick up the junk left by the idiots. Have seen several of the large land owners who were kind enough to let people hunt put a stop to it because of the same type. Venison has become a very important part of our diet due to some health issues with my daughter. We have several people we help with meat for the same reason so it really hits home. Thank God for some great friends who let us hunt and share their game harvest with the community.
:cussing:

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Gotta dig the trash to get the treasure...:icon_thumleft: Thanks for filling the holes.. Someone has to clean up after the careless ones..

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am with you Jeff. I hunted a park the day after a large group hunt. I must have filled at least 15 holes. Some over 8 inches deep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread