• DSCI0101.JPG
    DSCI0101.JPG
    768.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCI0102.JPG
    DSCI0102.JPG
    467.4 KB · Views: 80
L

lost hunter

A great day swinging the detector with Oldsalty19, our finds were mostly trash We did find one badge But it had a Pa State Trooper attached to it Lol Good guy he put us on a few more homesteads to try,

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2011
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A great day swinging the detector with Oldsalty19, our finds were mostly trash We did find one badge But it had a Pa State Trooper attached to it Lol Good guy he put us on a few more homesteads to try,

Troopers are always good for those out of the way places......

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oldsalty19 said:
Lost Hunter and I hunted a new area yesterday.....a Reveloutionary homestead area. It is an incredible feeling to know you are standing in on a spot that is over 200 years old and being able to detect for lost history.......of course we found nothing but trash.....but it is the first of many days afield. HH all

It is about the history, this isn't a get rich hobby like some mislead it to be. I love finding gold as much as anyone but I love finding something of historic value even more, even a flat button. Just to think that someone held, wore or used it is amazing to me, if only the things we dig could talk!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread