Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
For me i would hold it until some one would say to me how much do you want for that...................$$$$$$$ ..and then it would be gone.....

OP
OP
able_walker

able_walker

Jun 25, 2007
I actually searched "Stone Axe" on ebay and they don't go for much money....not that rare I guess....but I still think they are cool objects.:icon_thumleft:

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell you never know what someone is gonna buy, I had a guy who use to be in the NAIL business, his grandfather use to make nails before it was bought out by some bigger nail company. Anyway he bought a half full bucket of Civil War nails off me for forty five bucks! I was hoping to sell him a OVM plate me and my buddy were trying to sell but instead he wanted a bucket full of nails!! :laughing9:

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-12 years back there was a rush to find "valuable & rare" meteorites in NW Africa and other desert type areas. They found way more than expected. Thousands of tons. This included Roman glass & artifacts and huge amounts of stone age finds.
Market is still flooded.
My careful selection of meteorites prior to that time had a better investment potential than gold. Especially the lunar & martian specimens.
Should have bought gold coins. (love them both)
Great deals (compared to 15 yrs ago) on the articles I mentioned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread