✅ SOLVED Indian Artifacts??

twest

Jan 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little backround first. I'm the fourth generation in my family to live on this property. I was recently going through some boxes and I found my old rock collection from random stones I found here when I was little. Looking at them now, I am almost thinking some of the stones could be Indian Artifacts. I will attach pictures of the ones I found so far. I remember having alot more. I have a hand made stone well in my woods. I remember finding them by the creek area around the well. I did send pictures of the well a few years ago to a local histoian. They believed by the pictures the well was from the orginal homesteaders in my area. 1453021610001.jpg 1453021650121.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

twest

Jan 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, thank you. I was thinking the round rock might have been something because it fits it your hand and your thumb rests in the indention. I'm wanting to try some metal detecting here this year. My Grandpa found a little container full of indian pennies and my Uncle found an old rusted revolver in the woods years ago.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Ok, thank you. I was thinking the round rock might have been something because it fits it your hand and your thumb rests in the indention. I'm wanting to try some metal detecting here this year. My Grandpa found a little container full of indian pennies and my Uncle found an old rusted revolver in the woods years ago.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have an interesting place to hunt.

You will be amazed at how many things fit your hand. It is designed to hold a lot of different shaped things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions