All Treasure Hunting
DSCN5728.JPG DSCN5729.JPG DSCN5730.JPG DSCN5731.JPG DSCN5733.JPG DSCN4750.JPG

The first three are called Indian organ stone brains

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
wow...just wow....where did you ever find that site? i mean...just, wow....

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow...just wow....where did you ever find that site? i mean...just, wow....

You've never seen him before? He used to post here a long time ago and actually has a an 18,000 year old Effigy of the Madonna. You know, just 16,000 years before she was alive, but who's counting right??

OP
OP
U
Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I am find these black shards all over and kind of looks like obsidian so I'm not sure what that would be

KirkS

Jan 10, 2017
St Pete FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Sand Shark, White's TreasurePro, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher F2 + TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So the guy on that site find 3 rocks, stacks them, and claims they are 'artifacts', and sells them to people like Forest Gump?

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So the guy on that site find 3 rocks, stacks them, and claims they are 'artifacts', and sells them to people like Forest Gump?

i could be wrong but i think he finds 3 rocks close together that he says used to BE together....like inuksuk

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Not the first time we have seen that site used as proof of a rock being an artifact on here and sadly it won't be the last. Frankly if I had no experience with artifacts and in trying to research them came across that site I might think I had something when in fact what I had was a rock as well. So no shame in that Unitedstatesofamerica1, you at least seem to be open to learning about what you have from the people on here.

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@Unitedstatesofamerica1 I don't know your location but visit some local museums. Google what museums are out there or check out local historical society as well. My advice learn the basics with your local history then apply that knowledge out. You will be surprised what u learn and the effort is worth it. Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread