Indiana Digger

Oct 13, 2010
E.C. Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle II SL90
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

I spent a couple hours at my parents home this morning. They live in on an early-1900's farmstead. After a while, Dad and I were able to determine the location of the "old trash pile". Lots of zinc mason lids (no jars with money...grrr) bits of metal and tin, remnants of old cans. I hit a 73 VDI at 3 inches and decided to dig. Dad said, "About 10 feet to your west is where I found that arrowhead when I set the post for that fence". I popped the plug and loosened the dirt and wouldn't you know it...
point1.jpg
I told Dad, "You're not gonna believe this..."
point2.jpg
What are the odds? Nice point that's been reworked within an inch of it's life. That point was the BONUS. Here's what I pulled out of the hole...
whatsitholder.jpg
Can anybody tell me what this is? All iron - very thin mounting plate - designed to be indoors I assume - Knife holder picture frame hanger?

Happy Hunting!

~Indiana Digger~

Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet point!!! looks like a Woodland type to me!!! MR TUFF

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
awesome ID!!!! i found one in a target hole but not whole just the tip about 1 inch long you should screen the area with screen and shovel hh krazyhorses

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread