Indian Treasure in Ga

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once was reading a story that ended with the Indian man not being able to account for the treasures whereabouts so he disclosed the treasures hint to its location but I can only remember the last part which says "The turkey track, points to the hand, which points to the treasure" does anybody have any more information about this? The false names of two graves with a general buried between which is actually the treasure? Or the word rail and the word rite? Snail? whale? And I have a map on a tree. Does it point to the confluence of the trees? View attachment 1420577
Am I going crazy the traintrack bridge is to the best of my knowledge from the 1840s and is broken. Did they hide something like a trainload of gold here because it was inaccessible during the war. Could they not cross the blown up bridge? If they stopped there to bury whatever it was. How if enemy occupied the area did they even get to my end to make carvings. Marvelous really and sneaky if they did. This is the rite railtrack. And the left one is new. So how did they even know? Futuristic and marvelous and sneaky? I think so... Hell of a kayaking adventure. Murky ass alligators and **** but it must be done for country for America

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GA...? MAY be "connected" to Rocky Face GOLD in GA, or Water-house GOLD. There WAS a MINT in northern GA "in the old days". I read once about Cherokee Nation ("Indians") taking over some Spanish Mines; The Spanish had "enslaved" the native ppl to do the "mining"... native "up-rising" caused the death of ALL Spanish miners. Cherokee Mines resulted from that... HH! Good Luck! Follow the Turkey Tracks; if middle Toe is cut off... treasure is already FOUND!

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
bryang:

I couldn't open that attachment. Do you have a .jpg or other image of the map?

I'd be happy to look through what I have here but there are too many Indian legends that sound very similar to yours. I'm not suggesting you share your secrets - but a little more information here might improve the quality of the answers you get.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM

OP
OP
B

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to update this and also inform anybody that might be reading this about how qualified I am and how hard I've worked. Just in case you already have clues and maybe are in my area. I've been researching sunken ships and lost treasures for 12 years. Please don't use my information against me. I just happened to move into a house with a tree in the '!Backyard that had a map on it 7 years ago. Bought a metal detector the next year and have been readily searching for 6 years daily. Again please don't use this info against me. I'm disabled and get a mezly 100$ a month. Gives me more time to devote to this passion but it is in no way enough to get by on. I'm pretty sure if you had a kgc master layover map you could find it. But don't cut out the middle man. Be kind be courteous and give me some time. I would like to share with everyone. But as you know that's not a possibility. All I have other than disability. Is a truck which I'm selling for a boat to persue this. Again please don't use this information against me. No matter your beliefs about whether it exists which I don't care to hear. I'll be out there before mid summer. So give me time just give me time.

OP
OP
B

bryang

Apr 18, 2012
ga
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made this post not knowing I couldn't delete it it was my way of venting my frustration with non believers not me trying to help you find my spot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread