INDIANOLA ARTIFACT SHOW THIS SUNDAY

arrowheadlee

Mar 10, 2011
Iowa
It's that time again all, another artifact show. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend this one do to work sending my butt back to North Carolina on Sunday. If you can, show up and see the many displays of nice artifacts there.

Show info

INDIANOLA ARTIFACT SHOW
SUNDAY, JULY 10, 2011
7:00AM - 1:00PM
AMERICAN LEGION BUILDING
105 WEST 1ST AVENUE
INDIANOLA, IOWA

Prime_Focus

Aug 27, 2008
Central Iowa
I stopped by for a while. There were a lot of really great tables there but there were also a lot of empty tables. There were some killer hardstone pieces. Those always make me drool. Mat G., I brought that Winchester knife down to give you. I'll have to slip it in a box and mail it to you.

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
Prime_Focus said:
I stopped by for a while. There were a lot of really great tables there but there were also a lot of empty tables. There were some killer hardstone pieces. Those always make me drool. Mat G., I brought that Winchester knife down to give you. I'll have to slip it in a box and mail it to you.

You must have came after I left Tom, we were camping out at jester so I couldn't stay long. You are right, there were a lot of empty tables , next year if Lee can make it, we ought to make a point of remedying that!

Matt G

Mar 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prime_Focus said:

Sorry Tom! The State Archery Tournament is almost always the same day as the Indianola show. You sure have some good kind of memory!

Matt

M

mikusek

It's always a great show, I used to attend every chance I had when I lived in Iowa....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread