New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello,everyone.
I've been researching this site for a while books , maps , google earth

It was the site of a big rev war battle so al I need is something solid. On sat I went to look finding it to overgrown I hit a small spot. 5 min in I find a nice musket ball.
So I pack up and head home stoked ( I was right ) sun I returned with my hunting partner
Bart. We stopped at the rev war site again 5 min Bart had a nice musket ball again we decided to leave it till fall when the brush is down
We moved up the road some to an old park ( huge park ) parked and hiked into the woods we found an old old road followed it in to a stream. Nice I started on the stream bed in a few min I had two Indians 1899 and 1900 nice detail great coins I think they were dropped in 1900
No wear on them. Third hole was a beauty I start digging then I start screaming for my partner
I found a giant BEES NEST. they were on me in seconds stung the crap out of me
I dropped my machine and shovel and ran. Lmao.
Bart gets a long stick and retrieves my machine. Thanks Bart. We move will return to that spot
Next spot Bart starts hollering I thought he found some bees but no. He finds an 1857 eagle cent
Toasty but readable It was getting near dinner time so we called it a day. Thanks for reading my long winded story. East coast image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 6

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds ! :icon_thumleft:

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet all or work and research paid off and you found yourself a future site to play at!!

Until Fall you can seach the park seeing you know there's stuff to be found there too. Just stay away from those bees nest. Lol
The kid found one last week, he only got stung twice and I had to get his gear.

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014