Indoor Flea market Jewlery Finds

maxiebaby0914

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite vendors always has a $2.00 box full of individually bagged jewelry. She is always replenishing it and I love rummaging through the box for treasures.
I found three treasures;
1) Cimaruta .800 pendant - it's marked 800 on back. No makers mark. 2.75" long, 2.25" width
(Cherub, helmet, snake, moon, heart, hand, key, flower, bird) - pendant is one sided.
2) 16.25" -necklace - marked .800 on back. Does anyone know how old this could be by looking at the design and clasp?
3) King & Queen - not sure what it is. I see some similar to Coro Chatelaine, but mine is not marked Coro. It has no marks on back. The back also looks different than Coro. The chain really can't be hooked to anything so I don't know what it is. Any suggestions?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good score on the silver finds.....what's the total weight of those items?

Regards + HH

Bill

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know exactly what they all mean but I think if you found out what some of the stuff mean you probably do pretty well selling them over spot. They are pretty unique enough where it looks like they would definitely be collectible

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they call that a lariat necklace. It was mentioned on one of the threads here recently.

OP
OP
M

maxiebaby0914

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The King & Queen measures only 12". It's too short for necklace and too big for bracelet. It's also unmarked. I guess it doesn't have any use.

OP
OP
M

maxiebaby0914

Aug 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks :) The necklace weighs 1 oz. and the pendant weighs 1/2 oz. I found out through research that the Cimaruta made of 800 silver are harder to find. I am looking to see how old the necklace is by its design. Still working on that one.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions