Infinity

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe this explains why I can pick out so many things that I see in the photos posted on these threads. I have a deficiency in the red/green area of the color spectrum. I'm not color blind, but I can't pick out those damned numbers in the "bubble book". Once I could, then gradually reached the point of not being able to see them. I had to take the more involved method of tests for color vision when I crossed trained into some high tech electronic fields in the Air Force. Then, again, when cross training into the Airborne Radar area and applied for the flight side of the house.

Then, in about 1994, or so, the retina in my right eye became detached and I had to have a surgery procedure that changed my vision in the right eye. Sooooooo, deplated color vision and a large difference in the refractive error of my eyes...........ergo, screwy binocular vision and slight color shift in that area, too.

OOOoooohh, well............back to my box of crayons. :)

ShortStack. I know what you are talking about. I have a severe red/green deficiency. Kept me out of the Navy back in 1979. I couldnt see those Numbers/letters in those little puzzle blocks.

I see things in rocks and shadows that frustrates me to no end why i can see them and no one else can. That drives me crazy, I'll be trying to show my wife something and she just looks at me like I have lost my mind. She does'nt even want to try to see anymore. How ever I see most the things in the pic's that you guys point out, but I can't see them all. And marks and out lines on the pic's, I can not see a lot of them. The colors blend in to much. That is why I always use yellow or black when I do a mark up.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, Pinwheel, Color spectrum can be changed with a pair of cutting goggles replacing the lens with gel films you can get at your local photo supply.

In the beginning I used stacked pairs of various old sunglasses and photo shopped the colors to vary the depth in which you can read symbols made by those amazing Witches or Nature you decide. But they used oil based lanterns at night to covert some of rock so it's almost Lunar in nature like shadows or the book of Shadows. You can only read some of it with a lantern and at night.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's how you find a site like 7-Horse Shoe site. In the Superstitions I simply followed the Elephant's.

View attachment 944338
Peralta Trailhead

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here's how you find a site like 7-Horse Shoe site. In the Superstitions I simply followed the Elephant's.

View attachment 944338
Peralta Trailhead

Hey Bob. I have seen this pic before. I Think it was Desert Moons. I am not sure, It has been a long time but if I remember correct she had a pic almost just like yours. She had found a lot of elephants. Some real bueats.

Pinwheel

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20140212_213458.jpg kool site,elephant, hand on the tusk,monkey sitting tumbing you in, giant stone guy, awesome. Thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime, I wonder if that little short guy on the right side of the group is their "tail gunner". LOL I think that's what the last guy in a jungle patrol in Vietnam was called..."tailgunner". The first guy was Point, the second guy back was "slack", and the last guy was the tailgunner.
I wonder if any of the major trail makers felt the need for those.

Pinwheel......you're correct about Desertmoons having some very good photos of elephants. Ris and Tertiaryjim do, too.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime, SS, Pinwheel, Those Elephants are all along the trails and campsites into the mountains here in AZ. The fact remains Elephants have not been in Arizona since the Mammoth.

I'll post other pix of carved or abstracted Elephants in Arizona. Doe's that make these sites more than 20k years old?

Think about that one!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob:
All of the elephant carvings in the photos that have been posted have been more of the African variety.....no pronounced back hump that I can remember. Hannibal used elephants on his military forays through the Himalayas (or was it the Alps? I keep getting those 2 mountain ranges mixed up. :) ) I wonder if some of the earlier groups brought some over her to the western hemisphere. The Spanish brought the horse and pig (supposedly); maybe the Egyptians brought a pair of elephants on one of the Phoenicians' large boats?

Several years ago, there was a western movie put out called "HAWMPS" that was based on the experiment out government made of introducing camels to the southwestern area as mounts and pack animals for our Calvary (US Army). The movie was funnier than h---, but, as I said, it was based on what SUPPOSEDLY happened in our history. I had NEVER heard of that experiment in any of the US History classes that I ever took......and I had some very good teachers. It never made the books....like a lot of other things.

Could those carvings be of mammoths?? Could be. There are drawings and carvings of dinosaurs in caves, on rocks, and even on pottery from the ancient peoples, found all over the world. Some burial pots found on the Gaza Plains have carvings of Stegosaurus being ridden by a man. The details of it's back plate are very good, but the "main stream" scientists say all things about dinosaurs were just stories handed down by verbal histories. LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.......they forget that they ALSO are telling us that dinosaurs died off about 77 MILLION years before "MAN" arrived on the scene. They just can't seem to keep their lies straight. :)

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bob! how do you interpret this Stone signs no. 8? thank you. Stone Engrave #8.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bob! how do you interpret this Stone signs no. 8? thank you. View attachment 952271

Could this be a "keyhole" sign? Or are keyholes always drilled out shapes? I can't remember for sure if another member posted that keyholes are usually cutouts in the rock. Just in case, keep you eyes open for a key shape very nearby.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Noon" Solstice

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
ot but bob632 if you have not seen them check out the winnemuca petroglyphs. So very very full of awesomeness and oh..about 10,000-14000 years old.

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bob nice work!

I have photo's of Roman Numerals illuminated during certain times of the day everyday of the year! Deflected light can be used to illuminate entire sentences of signs numerals and even maps. They create a tablet of deflected light then carve the sentence, sign, direction or instruction very cleverly in the middle of the deflected light tablet. Sun language or the language of "Ra".

These tablets of information, far more advanced then any known US Archaeologist have anticipated, cannot be seen unless your there at the right time of day. Any day of the year these tablets are visible but the time of day for viewing will change with the movement of the seasons. Only in certain advanced locations are these tablets written.

You have too know how to get there first.

Mighty

Oct 30, 2013
Iligan City
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Metal Detector with Treasure Hound Eagle Eye Depth Multiplier and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bob Collins/Guys! can you interpret this Stone engraved with # 8 or Do you have any ideas about this? thank you - mighty

Stone Engrave #8.jpg 20131005_112923.1.jpg

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Symbol that indicates measure by the" foot," something else indicates direction, just my thought, shhould be a small hill near-by

OP
OP
Azquester

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty, I believe we have all answered your question.

It's a limp Phallus

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you attach a jpg picture? Is this carved into rock or added with cement? I need to see marking around this symbol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread