INFO STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!!!!

Rosco Bookbinder

May 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
I am going keep names and places out of this info, now and any follow up......

I drive a bus for a large city in the Pacific Northwest. Today, when I got my bus downtown, my relief had a new trainee with him. We chatted a bit and I found out the ULTIMATE!!!! This new guy worked for an armored car company here for 15 years before getting on with the transit system!!! I told him about getting the boxes of halves, told him what I knew about the Federal Reserve in the basement of the building were we were standing. First thing he says is..........."Oh so you are/where one of the people that have/had us hauling around all those boxes.".....ehehe. He then told me that the work going on in the basement of that big bank we were standing next to is now their own deal. They are doing their own money handle thing. The Federal Reserve for this area is now located at ......(a few blocks away).. and it's a very hush and "private" type of thing.(wonder why???)
We only had a few minutes but he says........."I have tons of stories to tell about what we saw". "One time a bag of quarters came in and had a slip from the bank with it. IT WAS ALL SILVER!!!".....He says they called the bank and wanted to confirm that it was something that they should just throw in the mix. Bank tells them that some old lady brought them in, didn't want to mess with them and do what they do. HE SAYS........WE DUMPED THEM IN THE TUB!!!

I am going to be contacting this guy when I have the chance and get all the info I can from him. There should be some very interesting stories but the best info I want to find out is if they or he knows of other armored companies let the employees "touch" anything.

As I find out anything I will post.....
Rosco....

Upvote 0

coincollector101

May 8, 2007
Sweet I cant wait to hear more.
I Was just thinking today I need to know someone in the company's to figurer out the questions I have about the system.

CC

coinlover

Oct 21, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
man, if you would have got that bag of silver quarters, that would be a $4,200 profit! plus if there were any rare dates!! :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread