Inlaws House Aransas Pass Tx Pendant

SirDewars

Greenie
Jan 30, 2011
Was at my in laws house near the beach but the weather was terrible so I couldn't go to the beach but my daughter wanted to play outside
So I took out my detector and on the hopes of finding a lost family ring in the back yard. (long story about some short tempers yahh in laws). Anyways my daughter loves to dig to i had her dig up all my pings and we found 88 cents in change from the 80's and one 1946 wheat penny back, a radio institute pen that was missing the back and a odd little pendent? or broach? Idk i am new to this but its exercise and my daughter loves it and keeps me out of the house.

DSC02278.JPG

Upvote 0

Charlene

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
SE, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excal II & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Pretty pendant, nice finds and where else can you spend family time having fun even if the weather isn't cooperative. Happy Hunting. :hello2:

OP
OP
S

SirDewars

Greenie
Jan 30, 2011
Charlene said:
Pretty pendant, nice finds and where else can you spend family time having fun even if the weather isn't cooperative. Happy Hunting. :hello2:

thanks it is fun and you never know what you will find and where thats what i learned

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Orange Crush

Feb 14, 2011
Bismarck, ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Bounty Hunter Tracker II
My kids love watching me dig up old stuff from the yard. My seven year old can't wait to go out this spring and find some coins.

OP
OP
S

SirDewars

Greenie
Jan 30, 2011
mustugio11 said:
My kids love watching me dig up old stuff from the yard. My seven year old can't wait to go out this spring and find some coins.
my little girl likes the dirt more than anything lol and more than once she has run off with my finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions