INSIDE the Boulder Prepper Show - NOT What We Expected!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3-8-24
We think it's smart to develop skills for preparedness and survival. We're slowly becoming more self reliant on our Colorado Homestead, and thought we'd check out the Boulder Prepper show to see what tools we might add to our arsenal. We were a little shocked to find out what the show actually had for sale.

Looked more Like it was for Knife & Sward Collectors
Or Zombie Attacks :tongue3:

& I Still find Buying Emergency Food,
That may actually Spoil by the Time ya Need it a waste of Money. in a True Emergency, where all hell breaks loose. Like Zombie Land or the Walking dead caliber Emergencies , Looting may be the way to go :laughing7:

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They need vendors so to fill the event they'll do anything to sell booth space.
Vetting the vendors to be what the hosts were looking for is something that fell to to wayside.
Most shows are like this today-a mixture of garbage that really isn't helpful.

The brass knuckle zombie slayer was interesting-though it would be classified as a restricted weapon in my world and I'd be slain through the legal process for possessing it.

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ll second Pepperj’s point.

I have a small tackle business and attend many shows as a vendor. Anything labeled an outdoor show is usually chockfull of vendors who sell products that are not directly tied into either hunting or fishing. Think mops, jewelry cleaning solution, hot tubs, etc….

The people that run great shows limit that to a small fraction (less than 5%) of the overall amount of vendors. Others simply don’t care and just want to sell booths.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread