Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not working again.......HELP..Please.

GOD Bless

Chris
First I seen this, sorry.
"Instant notification" here on tnet? with messages? I'm a little lost with your wording.
Maybe you need to go in to "settings" or the little cogwheel thingy? Maybe something got un-set? :dontknow:
Have yop changed computers/phones/apps/servers? I'm a real nitwit with this stuffs, a true IT daymare, so I may be no help. :cat:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
First I seen this, sorry.
"Instant notification" here on tnet? with messages? I'm a little lost with your wording.
Maybe you need to go in to "settings" or the little cogwheel thingy? Maybe something got un-set? :dontknow:
Have yop changed computers/phones/apps/servers? I'm a real nitwit with this stuffs, a true IT daymare, so I may be no help. :cat:

Yes I should have been a bit more explicit....must be the dang COLD weather! This is the second time this has happened,I check "Instant Notification" never get it.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I should have been a bit more explicit....must be the dang COLD weather! This is the second time this has happened,I check "Instant Notification" never get it.
Maybe after you check it, or put a check mark beside it, you have to "SAVE" it (the choice). :dontknow:
Also, are you sure you got the right email address in there?
Am I even making sense or talking about the same thing you're talking about? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe after you check it, or put a check mark beside it, you have to "SAVE" it (the choice). :dontknow:
Also, are you sure you got the right email address in there?
Am I even making sense or talking about the same thing you're talking about? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Uhhh...ya....something like that.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not working again.......HELP..Please.

GOD Bless

Chris
Have you done all the normal procedures? Flushing your cookies, use a new shortcut...?

Desktop or smart device?
PC or Apple?
What OS?
What browser?

Are you using Firefox, if not do you have same issue using it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread