mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
Didn't get that email but a few months ago I was notified that instant transfers were available for a fee. Evidently an instant transfer was available for a fee and allowed you to get money from PayPal into your bank account within a few hours (or overnight?). I didn't bother to remember the details as they will still transfer money from PayPal to a bank account within a couple days. Instant transfer is not something I'm willing to pay for.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
The instant transfer is where it is available on the PayPal debit card. The transfer to a bank account is free but takes at least 24 hours. Once a month I transfer most of my balance to my bank (I leave enough balance to settle eBay's invoice), and it has never cost a cent.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a paypal debit card for years. I never had to wait for funds to be available. I will admit I haven't used my card in the past year though. I've received the notices too but didn't really care to look into it because I just transfer money directly to my bank every now and then when I feel the need. Just waiting on my card to expire really.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread