Instruction or tips

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
If anyone would like instructions or tips on how NOT to hunt..... I'm your gal! Here lately all of my hunts have not been the best. It was a little cool out here this morning but still a nice morning. Certainly better than you gng's are having up north and here I am complaining! I went out to a big practice ball fields this morning. I rarely find much there but thought since it had been a long while since I've hunted there I would give it a go. I found plenty of those ties that they use to tie down chain link fence. I found one cap that goes on top of one of the poles and several broken pieces of those kind of caps. I found a couple of soda cans, several pieces of tinfoil (buried of course). I even found a ring.... nahhhh not that kind of ring. This was just some big round piece of metal ring, probably from those fences again. I did find a few pennies, a Canadian one included, a nickel and a couple of dimes. I was really getting discusted and then I found my first - and only - quarter. No pictures today. There just wasn't enough to bother with. I ended up with a total of 53 cents this morning. Well, that is OK. There is always tomorrow and who knows what I'll find then. I'll take it! :wink:

Upvote 0

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
All it takes is one decent day to perk your spirits back up. I hope it's tomorrow.
Mike

B

BIG61AL

we all have days like this.....many times since i live in an area that was not used until the 1970's so i hardly ever find anything old and worth posting

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! I don't need tips on how NOT to hunt....I got that down pat! ;D Glad you got out pretty lady!!

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
I got skunked friday, and couldn't stop digging good stuff saturday. That's how it goes for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one that is streaky. It will get better,

good luck,
Ian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread