Greenie
Jan 12, 2017
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Nothing special just a western cartridge co .22 bullet. Looks modern but not sure which year or decade. W on head stamp

Upvote 2

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet cool find hope to see many more from you!!!! Where in AZ are you located lots of good history there and hard digging!!! Thanks for sharing your find with us!!!!!

OP
OP
AZRelicGuy

AZRelicGuy

Greenie
Jan 12, 2017
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in sedona, Arizona

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love AZ Sedona is beautiful driving down I 17 in flagstaff gives me goose bumps thinking about it plus the people are from all over and very friendly the weather is almost always sunny ghost towns treasure lore I lived near the superstition mountains in apache junction area people are still living out there looking for that mine. I dug trenches for conduit boy that ground was hard I needed a pick and a hose just to get started Hope to see some for goodies from you soon good luck!!!!!!

OP
OP
AZRelicGuy

AZRelicGuy

Greenie
Jan 12, 2017
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh cool and thx A2coins

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in sedona, Arizona
Up where it's cool!!! Head down to Phoenix around McDowell to Van Buren 75th ave to down town. In those parks you'll find live ammo in almost all the tot lots! We had a conversation and came to the conclusion it was from all the gang bangers dropping their ammo while hanging around the parks. Some of the area cops felt the same. Always got a little nervous picking up live rounds in the sand when it was 114+. My weirdest find was a handful of 9mm a screwdriver and a small pair of bolt cutters. No doubt what happened there!

OP
OP
AZRelicGuy

AZRelicGuy

Greenie
Jan 12, 2017
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Up where it's cool!!! Head down to Phoenix around McDowell to Van Buren 75th ave to down town. In those parks you'll find live ammo in almost all the tot lots! We had a conversation and came to the conclusion it was from all the gang bangers dropping their ammo while hanging around the parks. Some of the area cops felt the same. Always got a little nervous picking up live rounds in the sand when it was 114+. My weirdest find was a handful of 9mm a screwdriver and a small pair of bolt cutters. No doubt what happened there!

Thank you for the info I will try to get down to phx soon just once Im finished with highschool. Been very busy but once school is over Im going to get more into it.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool.. I remember my first bullet; .32 ACP. I think I was 12 or 13 , that's 30 years ago. I've driven across Arizona a few times and have seen many places along I10 that would be awesome to hunt.

Good luck.. keep us posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread