interesting ! But are Record Stores not being Stocked any More ?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this Popped up yesterday, I Only Watched Part Too

Vinyl Record Prices...What The Heck??? & My First Ever Record Fair​

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well they don't make vinyl records anymore as far as I know but really who hell wants them? There's a guy in our area with a sign on a well traveled highway that says 'buying old records etc.' I have heard the hipsters are into vinyl records and record machines that play them. Somebody is buying them but I'll bet these are exaggerated prices for the most part unless a very rare album.

Hbot37

Bronze Member
Jul 7, 2022
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well they don't make vinyl records anymore as far as I know but really who hell wants them? There's a guy in our area with a sign on a well traveled highway that says 'buying old records etc.' I have heard the hipsters are into vinyl records and record machines that play them. Somebody is buying them but I'll bet these are exaggerated prices for the most part unless a very rare album.
Oh they definitely still make and sell a good amount of vinyl. Id even say its likely the most popular way to physically buy music now that everything is streaming. Big pop artist don't really sell vinyl, but real musicians still release everything on it. Records just sound better than digital music and that's never going to change.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh they definitely still make and sell a good amount of vinyl. Id even say its likely the most popular way to physically buy music now that everything is streaming. Big pop artist don't really sell vinyl, but real musicians still release everything on it. Records just sound better than digital music and that's never going to change.
ok didn't know that - thanks! I see here what's driving this market.
Why Vinyl Records Are Making a Comeback in 2022

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions