Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150721_171941.png
    ForumRunner_20150721_171941.png
    344.5 KB · Views: 197
  • ForumRunner_20150721_172048.png
    ForumRunner_20150721_172048.png
    328 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 12
Looks like it was in the ground for some time. thats how copper turns that green. One year newer than my birth year.HA HA.A Good pick from Walmart.

There is no green patina on it.

That's a surprise in a Walmart - especially if you are a long way from Canada ! I scored three 1929 Wheat cents from a
coin star machine reject tray ( made me wonder what all got accepted by the machine )

I'm in Mississippi.

Good find in the change and it's worth 100x it's face value! [emoji2]

For the record I NEVER get that stuff in change....we eliminated the penny...And honestly thank ...somebody.
But good for you that is a good find in change. Never happened to me in 50 years.

Thanks, I was surprised to see it.

First time I see a King George V Cent found in change, let alone in the US. I like the old style back too.

Cool find. Always check your store change. Sometimes I feel bad when I am walking away from the checkout and looking down at my change to see if there are any keepers in the pile. I always wonder if the cashier thinks I am recounting my change. Oh well.

Cool find. Always check your store change. Sometimes I feel bad when I am walking away from the checkout and looking down at my change to see if there are any keepers in the pile. I always wonder if the cashier thinks I am recounting my change. Oh well.

Thanks, I'm always checking my change and have had a few tellers ask about what I was doing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back