interesting day

Okie115

Apr 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well to start out with I scammed out of work a little early today and decided what the heck. I went to the car wash to vacume some beach sand outta my car. I had a few quarters, but I remembered a post not long ago about alternates to the bank. So I went over to the coin changer and dropped 2 dollars in and got nothing but the good ol regular quarters. I stepped to the next machine and dropped another 2 dollars, believe it or not I scored a 2010 proof quarter. So I congratulated myself on the find and vacumed out the car. I then went to the bank to pick up my box of halves that I had ordered, I scanned them in the parking lot of the bank 2 enders and one double ender so I knew I had at least 4 silvers. I drove off to the house to go through my new box. I saved the three ender rolls for last. On the second roll out pops an 81 proof and a silver. The rest of the box was fair I ended up with 3 90%, 6 40% and a proof half and quarter not too bad for a short day at work. 003.JPG 004.JPG 1.9725 oz of weee.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good score, a double ender is almost unheard of... which national park is the proof quarter? is it a silver proof?(edge checking will be a sign if it is silver or not)... or the ping test.
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread