Interesting find!

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A couple months ago on one of my first hunts at a school playground I eyeballed a small plastic container that contained what I thought was a rock or stone a child might collect. When I got home that day I cleaned out my bag and set it aside. Today I was cleaning up the basement and found the container sitting on my table saw. I opened it and it was not a rock at all. It was a small plastic "baggie" that contained what I assume is marijuana. :o

That is probably my most valuable find to date and I flushed it down the toilet. :laughing7:

Upvote 2

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! That sounds like something that would happen to me, but I'd probably be arrested in a traffic stop! Lol!

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found on a school playground... should anything else be said about that find?

OP
OP
BladeRunner2019

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I briefly thought about taking a pic and posting it on FB asking if anybody knew what it might be as a joke. But I didn’t want anybody I work with seeing it. I’d end up having to take a drug test. :D My wife and I were laughing about it and I said I wonder what I can get for it on Craigslist, and she said probably 3 to 6 months.

As far as it being a school, it’s actually a middle school. That area has a TON of foot traffic so it may not have been lost by a student. Who knows? :dontknow:

Yea I was thinking I’m glad I didn’t get stopped for some reason and have my car searched. I’m sure the cop would have believed my story. “But officer, I found it on the playground, it’s not mine!”

PeteWmass

Nov 26, 2012
South Hadley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heh - you make it sound like you found some meth...or plutonium ......

Vonclemen29

Apr 15, 2013
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! Kids these days man. That's crazy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread