Interesting link of old abandoned mansions...

K

Kentucky Kache

I can show you many that you won't find on those lists.

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
I can show you many that you won't find on those lists.

How fun to be able to go around to these old homes...can you just imagine what they have seen in their life time?

Yeah, it's sort of like going back in time. You can almost feel the energy of past events and people there.

Rooter

Apr 14, 2009
Central Florida mountains
Wow! The 3rd Mansion down in Oakland FL is about 8 miles from my house. I have passed by and wondered about who owned it since I was a little kid in the 60's. It was once out in the middle of no where surrounded by pasture land, but due to the expansion of the surrounding towns it's kind of a white elephant right off a major highway and very run down. Who would have thought that Bin Ladens brother lived there until 9/11. I'll bet that fact would shock a lot of the good 'ol boys from the area. I'm going to do some research to find the chain of ownership and to see if it was really built by the inventor of Jello. Thanks for the link!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions