Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
good post Kuger
the farmers in Texas were a small group and got tired of the land grab, they got together and marched thier asre up to the state capital and they got thier attention change things for the better
miners need to do the same thing

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7934453684194357754#

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=7934453684194357754&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well it all has to start somewhere! Californias laws are getting crazier as the day goes by,and the dems will be looking for a new job once o gets done with them!

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
russau said:
well it all has to start somewhere! Californias laws are getting crazier as the day goes by,and the dems will be looking for a new job once o gets done with them!
I sure hope so!!Need to clean the WHOLE house!!!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its funny but its easy knock another state were we have no control but to..... oh no i aint goin to jail 8)

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHA jail :icon_pirat: gotta catch ya first :headbang: go through courts first :tongue3: multiple appeals :read2: and then assinine ban is gone from your efforts :hello: a privledge :notworthy: tried for a ticket numerous months in broad daylight but nuttn' honey :-* called and told'm who,what and where >:( and nuttn' :laughing9: John

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
yea.......I think January 24......would be a fitting date and that should be a Tuesday I believe......seeing how Sutter's mill was founded on that day back in 1848......that sparked the California gold rush.....that sounds like a fitting date far enough in advance and it would give everybody a chance to get their SH** together.....that's my suggested date good luck,,,,,,,,,

db

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Boys, I am an outofstater and tied up on a job in OK. What, if anything can we do to help? :icon_scratch:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
A bunch of us Washingtonian have claims in California that are worthless if we cannot dredge.
January 24 is a good day for us to join you in California.
The steps of the capital wood be a good place to be for "dredge earth first' rally.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread