Internet dealers

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Hope this is the right place to post this (didn't seem to fit anywhere else). I think I'm getting the bug to get back into MDing (been away from it for about 10 or 12 years now), and am looking at getting a new detector (most likely an ACE 250 to replace my older Garrett ADS III). I've heard some not so good things about Kellyco, and while it seems that most prefer to visit a local dealer, I'm wondering what internet dealers the folks on here consider good (fair, reliable, etc.). Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
Check me out. I am not only a local dealer but an internet dealer as well. We all sell at the same price point so it's service and maybe some freebies of quality that will be the difference in your decision. Let me know if I can help you out. Give me a call. :)
TonyinCT
www.tcmetaldetectors.com

Z

ztzzt

Local dealers in my area were horrible. Not friendly and no help at all with my questions. I am about as far south as you can get and ordered a DFX today from New England. The man knows his stuff and knowlegable help is a free cell phone call away. What you read about buying from a local dealer is overrated. Better help over the phone from a good online dealer or this site if you need it. :D ;)

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent you a Pm on a site that I used....U will enjoy the Ace 250

OP
OP
C

Casull

Jan 17, 2007
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Thanks all (for both the posts and the pm's). Made me feel a little better about internet dealers (even Kellyco, based on one pm). I'll probably be ordering soon so that I can do a little reading and indoor playing with the thing before the weather starts warming up (which most likely be awhile here in northern IL).

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
Hey check out Tony (he replied on this post) He is a good guy, has good prices and lotsa info. I bought one there already and will buy the next one there again.

GYirga

Mar 11, 2006
I have purchased 2 metal detectors, Ace 250 and Whites DFX, from Kellyco and have been very satisfied. The folks that I spoke with prior to ordering on the internet were both friendly and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and gave me their opinions without being pushy to sell me what they liked. I do a lot of research on my own and pretty well know what I want before I actually order it. I cannot speak for their after the sale service since thankfully I have not needed it but their shipping was quick.

I was very pleased with the equipment and willingness to answer my questions and both arrived in perfect condition. You also cannot beat the free stuff that they regularly offer. If you can get what you want at a god price and it includes a free pinpointer order your equipment from them. When it gets to you in good condition rely on the manufacturer for support. I really do not understand the bad rap they get, I had no complaints and will order from them again. Besides there are no "local dealers" anywhere near me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions