Intro

Smoker

Greenie
Feb 28, 2014
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello All,
Just thought I'd introduce myself being new and all. Been doing mostly study these last couple of years and finally I'm looking to get out in the field and try my hand at finding myself some of that yellow metal...or whatever else might be there. Just now on the prowl to locate myself a metal detector...had one but sold it as it did not locate gold....only coins and things as that. Anyway hope to meet up with some like-minded people here on the forum...good hunting to all....Frank

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York!

OP
OP
S

Smoker

Greenie
Feb 28, 2014
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the welcome Terry. Just stopped in and checked out your website. See you are from AZ. the state that first got me interested in gold, the Superstitions, always had it in my mind that I was going there to start...that is till I did more research on the area...had a quick change of heart....but then again you never know.....Frank

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread