Introduction from Oxnard, CA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avan

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Folks

Joined and looking forward to getting back into the SWING of things, been along time coming ..........

First detector I got was a Whites 4900 (Blue Box) for prospecting, never found any gold but sure did find a lot of coin................ Back in 1983 of course.

So as I am reaching retirement age decided it would be a great hobby to get back into.

I'm from Oxnard, Ca ( and that is just not another pretty name ) :laughing7: Ventura County Area in So. Cal.

I won't post much at first as I will be browsing the forum for info on the new technology, nice it's been awhile for me.

Will be looking for a newer detector, would like an all around machine as I do go camping a lot .............plus I live 3 miles for the beach :tongue3:

( Was looking at the Whites V3i and or the Garret GTI 2500 ) but do to some unforeseen push back about cost, I was also eying the Garret AT Pro .........which in the long run may be a better deal for me at this time.................

Anyways Glad to be here, to read, learn and check out those amazing finds .............

:occasion14:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the show ... :hello:

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net and Happy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions