Invitation

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
This Sat my club the Gold Prospectors Association of Phoenix will be having a ice cream social. This will be at Fain Park on Lynx Creek in Prescott Valley. No charge and all are welcome. We will be having some contests with gold nugget prizes. All the Ice cream you can eat. Toys for the kids. If your in the area get out of the heat for the day. Come as my guest. Starts at 930 am. Prescott Valley is having the Prescott Valley days also with a carnival. There will GPAP signs pointing the way.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the Ice Cream I can eat.......................that could be bad. Sounds Interesting though, may have to clear Saturday for some fun.

Thanks sgtfda

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Bring the whole family. I'm the treasurer for the club and not hard to find. Just ask for Frank. No wife and kids ill fix you up with one of our prospecting babes. Bring something to sit on.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Bring the whole family. I'm the treasurer for the club and not hard to find. Just ask for Frank. No wife and kids ill fix you up with one of our prospecting babes. Bring something to sit on.

Stgfda

It sounds like you just offered something to sit on, So why bring a chair:laughing7:

Well have fun and take it easy on the 'BABES'

No! bust'em up "Tiger" so when I get there, There's nothing left!

I like it "SLOPPY"---------------------------------But not a SLOPPY JOE!

No, I guess I won't be makeing there 1800 miles is a little to far.

Have Fun Wrmickel1

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Our club members have a blast. Every month a couple interesting things to do. Couple weeks and we will be doing a panning demo at Crown King. Some photos at Cordes Station doing a fund raiser for Kathy

image-1952883215.jpg

Attachments

• image-2239204582.jpg
    image-2239204582.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 126

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sgtfda,its a good spirited thing that you are doing,especially for young kids ,all kids like an adventure, its a shame theres not more people that see your spirit,eat some ice cream for me ,andteach some kid about treasure hunting, show them what the adventures of the out doors is about,you have a good spirit.np

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hey sgt...if you are at fain park...walk across the creek an check out that wall that runs up the side of the mountain...begins at the creek...protects the cluster of ruins up there....

interesting site. the wall is hand laid...chest high to me anyway...almost a mile plus long.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it is one site that the archies have no clue as to which native American tribe laid those stones...
no gringo had a thing to do with it...
fantastic defensible site...climb the wall, run down to your doom...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread