MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ohio Jerry

Feb 20, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Will,I've enjoyed all of your posts this past year and your video was a nice trip down memory lane. Can't wait for the display case pics! As impressive as all your finds have been I am most impressed with your generosity in sharing the techniques and tips that you've learned over the years. I know you have helped me out tremendously this past year and I just want you to know I appreciate it big time :thumbsup: HH and Happy Holidays!!
Jerry

Schrecky

Mar 14, 2006
NW, PA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3, Minelab Excailbur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great presentation, thanks.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very Cool Vid Buckle's.....Can't wait to see the display's!!! Should be Awesome.....

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
i smell sequel :thumbsup:

;D Not until 2009. But by the first week in January I'll have the Big Daddy post up. :wink:

DD-777 said:
BRAVO! :icon_thumleft:

Excellent video with some great music as well. Many thanks for the inspiration and the motivation.
Congrats to you and the entire Iron Brigade...

Thanks, buddy! It's just like anything else--with detecting the only way to keep improving is to Inspire and Be Inspired. Keep up the good work, my friend. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don in SJ said:
Will, an absolutely great video you put together, yes you do have pretty countryside and open areas to hunt, may have to start traveling in the upcoming year beyond my self imposed 25-30 mile rule. :D I have not even thought about end of year post yet, still hoping to get out again this month. :)

Don

Don, I travel a good bit. Sometimes to play hunches and dig, sometimes for work, sometimes to visit friends... But my detector always travels with.

We must go where the Finds are, my friend. And if you're ever passing through the Bluegrass, give me a shout. :)

Ohio Jerry said:
Will,I've enjoyed all of your posts this past year and your video was a nice trip down memory lane. Can't wait for the display case pics! As impressive as all your finds have been I am most impressed with your generosity in sharing the techniques and tips that you've learned over the years. I know you have helped me out tremendously this past year and I just want you to know I appreciate it big time :thumbsup: HH and Happy Holidays!!
Jerry

Jerry, I enjoy helping. The REAL Treasure has been seeing the Top Notch finds you've been making this year. And the way things are going for you, next year will be even better.

Well done, my friend.

Regards,

Buckles

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civilman1 said:
Very Cool Vid Buckle's.....Can't wait to see the display's!!! Should be Awesome.....

Workin on the photos this week. :)

Thanks for your reply, civil.

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Sweet video. Amazing finds you make.

I'd love to detect your part of the country - hopefully some day!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to put together such a nice video.

Jim

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Nice video and finds, you had a great year! HH

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent slide show presentation, beautiful scenery, mountain music and most awesome finds, BB. Best wishes to you and the rest of The Iron Brigade in '09. Looking forward to seeing the display cases. Good Luck & Happy Hunting, my friend.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for your replies. Display photos will be on the way this week. Hard enough to rustle-up and take photos of my finds...much less finds for the whole team. ::) It's a daunting task.

-Buckles

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
I loved the video of some of your great finds, Buckles!!

Can't wait for the displays!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wishing you the best in 2009!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

JUNKYARD DOG

Feb 29, 2008
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
BB you are smack dab in the middle of some beautiful country. You help make this hobby and tnet a great place to be a part of. Thanks for the help you gave me and may I wish you and yours a wonderful year to come. I see many more treasures coming your way. JYD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions