Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
Re: Is a certain PSI ability needed or useful for Lrl"s? Dowsing yes.

rockhound said:
and they have guarded this secret to the extent that some have never passed it on to their ancestors.

I have NEVER passed anything on to my ancestors, ever!
seeing as how they lived long ago and are all dead now and
I don't have a time machine..............................yet!

rockhound said:
I do know that there are some fakes,frauds and misrepresentations out there,which give the legitimate ones a bad name,but there are some that are based on soild scientific principles,too.

Please feel free to list the legitimate LRLs right after you finish
listing the fakes and frauds, if there is any room left in cyberspace.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

"soild" scientific principles, good one :icon_thumleft:

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

fenixdigger said:
Well said Rockhound. Not only do the jealous ones want the secrets without doing any work, they want us to give proof of
our finds. Next they will want an outline of our house key.

That is hilarious. Jealous of daydreams ? :laughing7:
By 'secrets', do you mean the fantasies in your mind ? Does 'finds' mean the tons of gold you imagine you find ?

And your house, I bet it's a huge castle built with solid gold bricks ?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Hey LT..That’s two…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

They are never going to find what they seek here. Let them try to cover the miles and miles with a handheld metal detector, with no clue as to the direction of any treasure. Is it any wonder that 5% of the treasure hunters find 95% of the treasure? Surely you can do the math, and wonder what their secret is. But they will not reveal their secret easily because they don't want the competition.Good Luck. Rockhound
That is exactly why LRL’s sales are booming…If you want to search at a park ( I have done that on a few occasions) you can locate and recover more pocket change in 20 minutes than most of the hand held metal dectector operators have in years..Art

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Seriously. If ANY of LRL actually worked no one would have time or interest to be on this board. They would simply be out cleaning up. The only reasons to be on this board promoting LRLs is 1-you are delusional or 2- you have a vested interest scamming others since an LRL will never provide a way to make a living finding gold, coal, turds or whatever else you claim you can find with it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Jimbog~
since an LRL will never provide a way to make a living finding gold, coal, turds or whatever else you claim you can find with it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby
A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure, typically done during one's leisure time.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound---

Ok, without the slightest interest in being rude or insulting, or anything like that, I would like to merely ask a few simple and logical questions.

First of all, if LRLs work, then why doesn't someone take and pass Carl's test?

ref: Pass Carl's random double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

There are lots of other things I could complain about that is costing me more than I would ever spend on an LRL or dowsing rods. Whatever I choose to spend on what,when or where is nobodys business but mine. It's about time for me to purchase a new one anyway as mine is starting to lose power after 20 years. Good Luck. Rockhound
Hey Rockhound..You sound like a good consumer..You will be surprised with the features of the new LRL’s…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
There are lots of other things I could complain about that is costing me more than I would ever spend on an LRL or dowsing rods. Whatever I choose to spend on what,when or where is nobodys business but mine. It's about time for me to purchase a new one anyway as mine is starting to lose power after 20 years. Good Luck. Rockhound
Hey Rockhound..You sound like a good consumer..You will be surprised with the features of the new LRL’s…Art

That didn't take long, conartie. How much do you get per referral?

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

There you go again..Seeing LRL salesmen behind every tree..the only problem with that theory is there are no trees..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

No doubt we'll hear the old "found it, didn't dig it" thing. It is heartbreaking to find something and have to leave it. It happens a lot. Private property, federal parks, state and city property, seems most of the good ones are untouchable. If it never happened to
you, you can't understand it, seems like an excuse.

We located a target on Tybee Is. SC. It was a monster. State park !!! Found another one, did a little night digging, got to it, saw it,
caressed it, dam water started in and collapsed the hole. Hard to sneak a bronze cannon out of a hole.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
I only know that I don't have the time or inclination to do a test of any kind, other than to test it in my own yard, or nearby on another plot set up for my test

...and the lost silver mine,we had to walk on,go figure, as it was on private property, and we couldn't gain access to it.

Unfortunately, we have heard both of these excuses, many, many times, from the LRL promoters on this board.

So, $25,000.00 is just not worth it to you, even just to prove a point. Right.

And the people who's property the mine was on, well, they just didn't want an extra cash flow confusing things on their balance sheet if they split it 50-50 with you. Right.

Would you like to hear about the time I found a U.F.O. in the woods, and flew it to the moon? Too bad I forgot to bring my camera. But you do believe me, don't you?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Thanks for the posts rockhound..We have been talking about all these problems for over a year now..all we get are insults..I too have done a lot of experiments with my devices…They know how to make Dowsing and LRL’s become ineffective..I bought my first LRL in 98 and it paid for its self on the 100 mile trip home…Do you know if all the skeptics have brown eyes ?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

rockhound said:
I doubt anyone could pass a test where it is set up by someone on purpose to prevent detection.

Why do you assume that someone would set up a test, merely to prevent real equipment from working? We would all like to see some type of long range detection that actually functioned.

In the first place, you can choose your own location.

In the second place, you can scan the area for any interference or anything else that would prevent detection, before the test takes place.

Thirdly, you can even get an unbiased proctor to administer the test.

And last but not least, the test makes it much easier to have successful hits, because it consists of ten visible target possibilities, which limits the chance for error immensely.

In addition to all that, you can pick your own target materials and size (within reason of common sense).

But we have heard this excuse many, many times, also. There is nothing "wrong" with the test procedures. They actually make it easier for you. And you only have to locate the target seven times out of ten different tries (the target is moved each time). That's only 70% accuracy required.

The $25K would more than cover any travel and lodging, and what's left over would help your kid's college fund, or just give it to charity if you don't want it. And you would prove, once and for all, that LRLs really work.

But, out of all of the LRL makers, and (supposedly many) LRL users, not one single person has ever passed the test.

When you add to that, the junk science on which they are supposed to be based, and their failure in tests performed on their circuits by electronics professionals, there is only one conclusion. They are a scam.

And when you consider that any time someone points out all these proven facts on this board, they are answered only with childish insults or nonsense gibberish, that totally seals the deal.

If you have any more to say in favor of LRLs, than has already been presented by the other two LRL people on here, then please do so.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
No doubt we'll hear the old "found it, didn't dig it" thing. It is heartbreaking to find something and have to leave it. It happens a lot. Private property, federal parks, state and city property, seems most of the good ones are untouchable. If it never happened to
you, you can't understand it, seems like an excuse.

We located a target on Tybee Is. SC. It was a monster. State park !!! Found another one, did a little night digging, got to it, saw it,
caressed it, dam water started in and collapsed the hole. Hard to sneak a bronze cannon out of a hole.

The same as goes for private property, too: Since you are detecting at "Long Range," then why even bother with it in the first place if you can't get permission?

With private property, nearly any property owner would consider that 50% of a treasure would be better than 0% of nothing at all. (Duh!) I'm sure they would want a preliminary dig before allowing bulldozers and stuff, but you're not worried about that, because you would know exactly what it was, and how big it is, all before the first shovel broke the ground, right?

And as for State Parks, why even waste your time? As soon as you triangulate the signal, you would know it's off limits, and you would be way better off to just keep searching elsewhere, rather than waste your valuable time (your time must be very, very valuable, since you don't have time to scoope up Carl's paltry $25K!) (Duh!)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Gee rockhund…What did you say that put these skeptics in the PANIC MODE?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks for the posts rockhound..We have been talking about all these problems for over a year now..all we get are insults..I too have done a lot of experiments with my devices…They know how to make Dowsing and LRL’s become ineffective..I bought my first LRL in 98 and it paid for its self on the 100 mile trip home…Do you know if all the skeptics have brown eyes ?..Art

See?

No rational responses.

Since they have nothing logical to add, they resort to childish insults.

It's obvious that if LRLs really worked, they wouldn't need to insult people. The biggest insult they could make would be to pass Carl's test! But no. All they do is lie and whine.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

SWR said:
found it...but, didn't dig it up :::hehehe::: :laughing7:

Yup.

But I think my favorite is that they go hunting in parks for coins, just for their hobby's sake; then say they don't want to collect $25K and all the bragging rights for passing Carl's test.

They're biting their own tail. But the funniest part is, that apparently they aren't even aware of that!

It's like they're walking around with toilet paper hanging out of the back of their pants.

Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread