Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simple answer to the pinpointer .. YES Id recommend the garrett one, I know its an extra 100 bucks.. but OMG will it save you time on your knees trying to pinpoint that target. No I do not work for garrett LOL

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed itd not nessesary to a point where u cant hunt if u dont have one but it will help u find the smallest of items & from damaging them aswell cuts ur dig time down remarkably there are some good ones garrett pro pointer minelabes profinder are the 2 main common ones there r more that r good to also ones that r very cheap if u cant afford to get the better ones $100+ I mean its no $5 purchase u can get a cheaper even used one offline or even at Harbor freight any is better then having none at all

D

DeepThought

On my way out to hunt, yesterday, I was thinking about my Garrett PP. Next to the MD itself, the PP is the most valuable tool I have. Well worth the cost

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some new detector packages do come with them ull evantually want a good one but hey any would b better then not having one at all

OP
OP
beebe5

beebe5

Greenie
Jul 8, 2013
I actually went and spent 15.00 and got a cheap cen tech pin pointer
I'm on a budget and I'm going out in the am to hunt around in the sand

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually went and spent 15.00 and got a cheap cen tech pin pointer
I'm on a budget and I'm going out in the am to hunt around in the sand

Hey better then no pinpointer at all there r guys that really like em I just heard the switches break but its an easy fix good luck

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I first started detecting, many moons ago, I bought a Tesoro Bandito. I had a hit in a state park beach in eastern Pennsylvania. This target was deep and I foraged around in the sand trying to figure out what was giving me this insanely strong signal and I kept coming up with handfuls of sand and nothing to show for it. Finally, fifteen minutes of sifting through the sand, I found a solid gold ear ring that was one of this little round balls on a stainless post. The gold ball was about the size of a BB and the post, perhaps a half-inch long with no clasp on it. I found the clasp in the same hole about five seconds later. That is why a pin-pointer can keep you from pulling your hair out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread