Upvote 0

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Tom you’ve living a very interesting journey. I love it bro.

Ha, and that's one of the TAME stories. Doh! I plan to do a video narration of my museum/collection-trays. All the places the stuff came from (reales, gold coins, etc...). For the bizzare toe-curling locations we've located & hit . That ...... 50 yrs. from now persons will ask themselves "I wonder if anyone ever tried such & such spot ?" And then seal it with instructions "not to be viewed till after my death". (to protect the innocent, of course :))

Actually, in the old downtown theater story, we did have quasi-permission. I knew the company doing the demolition work. And he knew I was going to be snooping around in there. However, he was merely a sub of a sub. So ... if push came to shove, he really didn't have ultimate authority (I think it was an eminent domain city job or some such thing where he was only mid-way on the pecking order). But it would have been "good enough" that if I had to get myself out of a pickle, I had "names to drop".

However, when it became apparent that the cop thought we were workers, ... then I just went with that. Worked for me, so why rock the boat ? haha

Last edited:

Nicksan

Nov 17, 2005
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ill take 2 wheaties any day, slim pickins where Im from .............. :laughing7:

So Cal! You’re right I should be more appreciative sometimes. I feel the same about those Virginia boys for relics or those Massachusetts boys for old coins.

Hey at least y’all got the Diaz brothers

Nicksan keep swinging brotha!!!

Nicksan

Nov 17, 2005
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So Cal! You’re right I should be more appreciative sometimes. I feel the same about those Virginia boys for relics or those Massachusetts boys for old coins.

Hey at least y’all got the Diaz brothers

Nicksan keep swinging brotha!!!

Thanks Truth. I get out every chance I get. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions