Is everyone gonna....

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Ah!...back to the "rubber room" i see, lol. Just popped in..about 30 members in there now and a ton of new posts. Told them it was a mistake to dump the most popular forum! :laughing9:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some good posts, but for every good post, there's about 20 that rehash the same garbage without providing any serious or poignant observations. :(

You can't make chicken salad with chicken lips.

Best,
Scott

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: :laughing9:

if I pop into politics I will read but not posting cause honestly it is a free for all right now with the US and everyone wanting to kill their Congressman :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
dallgire said:
ahhhhh politics! Never had time to keep up with all that! Let me know when i need to go hide my family!
Friend , if you don't already have your family cloaked in a debt free/self sufficient environment
you are way behind the curve .
Catch up if you can .

S

Smee

Not interested. Everyone here knows I love to stick my nose into any political discussion . . . but some folks are really fickle and change their minds on the slightest of whims, so I don't expect it to stay --- or it will once again become a "pay to play" proposition.

Besides, the last time it shut down, I found somewhere else to spend time with the same folks discussing politics, religion, survival, and even prospecting and metal detecting if I so desire.

Nope, not gonna get sucked in again.

OP
OP
FarmerChick

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sucked in is the right expression Smee

politics 'never' has an ending ya know. debate and debate and debate and it never gets finished and no 2 will ever agree mostly.

S

Smee

FarmerChick said:

politics 'never' has an ending ya know. debate and debate and debate and it never gets finished and no 2 will ever agree mostly.

You missed "Fickle" . . . as in the definition:

Dictionary.com said:
fick·le [fik-uhl]

adjective

1. likely to change, especially due to caprice, irresolution, or instability; casually changeable: fickle weather.
2. not constant or loyal in affections: a fickle lover.

Probably need to add "inconsistent" to the definition as well.

"Here it is . . . now its gone . . . no, we'll set up another forum . . . no, we want it back at tnet . . . no, you can't play unless you pay . . . no, it uses too much bandwidth . . . no, we want it back" - insert random lockdowns in several locations in there, and you have the history of the rubber room since I've been here.

What will it be tomorrow . . . or even 20 minutes from now?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FarmerChick said:

Nothing wrong with debate, the problem was most times it was never a debate in the Rubber Room, it was nothing but mud slinging, name calling and many times an embarressment to TN....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread