Is military justice a joke?

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the fort hood shooting? The animal hasan that shot 13 dead and wounded 30 in the vaccination center. You'd think this animal would have been put down right? Nope going to trial, and they said even if they get a death penalty it will be overturned!! All because some officer wants to keep his brass untarnished. Every death penalty has been overturned since 1961, seething like 13 or so. All because a military panel goes back over the case and disqualify the judgment over anything. Even a typo!!! WTF.
It even admitted that hit did it in the name of terror to protect its fellow Taliban fighters from us soldiers!!!! The last thing this animal and price of camel **** should have heard was POP!!!!

OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow of all the "patriotic" Arab hating people on here no one has anything to say about this terrorist getting away with this? I've read some of the stuff people post on and this not even one response. Lol just goes to show arguing about haarp rings is a bigger deal then a terrorist us soldier killing his own!!!

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont hate anybody.The shooting youre talking about is just another false flag job in order to get rid of the 2nd amend.As was the batman theater shooting and sandyhook.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont hate anybody.The shooting youre talking about is just another false flag job in order to get rid of the 2nd amend.As was the batman theater shooting and sandyhook.

Come on, find a good therapist and get a life dude. Come on down here where we can kick back, eat tacos and just watch the REAL takeover. Que es un constitution???

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Come on, find a good therapist and get a life dude. Come on down here where we can kick back, eat tacos and just watch the REAL takeover. Que es un constitution

How are those meds doing that youre not taking anymore.Bet at first you thought that was B.S.Hmmmmm?Then again you could be full of it.use your head austin.Everybody talks big but yet fails with backing their words,that kills me.:laughing7:

OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I agree with the false flag operation idea. Just like this embassy threats, the NSA was the ones who discovered it. How convenient since that big scandal just happened with them. It's just a way for them to go and say to the public" see we need to take away your freedom by listening in on everything" next the threat will have come out of Syria, their itching to get into there. They've already been shipping guns and "advisors" there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread