Is my mine the LDM?

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Meds? Don't need no stinking meds. Why is everyone after me anyway. I saw them following me in the hills when I went to the LDM mine. They won't follow me again. LOL Just kidding. No problems with my Lithium levels, Potassium is another story, need more Bananas.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill and nobodie

You know , here we have a ROOM ... for these cases .

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meds? Don't need no stinking meds. Why is everyone after me anyway. I saw them following me in the hills when I went to the LDM mine. They won't follow me again. LOL Just kidding. No problems with my Lithium levels, Potassium is another story, need more Bananas.
?

More bananas? Dad gum you are going apes my friend!:tongue3:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Don't monkey around with my food! ;)
My Diuretics for getting rid of water retention also leach out Potassium which gives me cramps in the hands as well as feet and calves. Slight Kidney problem, cyst not cancer, Thank God. Kidney problems make for High Blood Pressure. High Blood Pressure makes for Kidney problems, vicious circle. Seriously.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
That's not unusual coloring. A good place to look is the contact zone between the Quartz and other material. Dirty, ugly iron stained Quartz is good.
My friend Chris Ralph wrote Fists Full of Gold. Anyone looking to get into prospecting needs this book. It answers all your questions.

is the cover of gold? 50$ :blackbeard:
i will buy it. thanks.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's not unusual coloring. A good place to look is the contact zone between the Quartz and other material. Dirty, ugly iron stained Quartz is good.
My friend Chris Ralph wrote Fists Full of Gold. Anyone looking to get into prospecting needs this book. It answers all your questions.

This is my bible for gold hunting. Old book, but has tons of knowledge, even how to make a knockdown rocker. Last update was when gold went to $36 an Oz. Update was in the 30's.
[h=2]Prospecting and operating small gold placers,[/h]by William Fay Boericke

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Chris is also a staff writer for the Mining Journal. He knows his stuff. I was just looking at the Dec 2011 story he wrote. Testing ores for free gold.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this might help. He's got other video's on his website.

Home

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I have actually learn some from his videos, but the spasticity is exhausting.
Hope that you had a great summer Bill Riley.:sunny:
he is the most irritating idiot on youtube and he really doesnt know squat about prospecting.....he is just looking for attention

OP
OP
BlackLine

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
i have a request... if anybody was at the mine id shown and finds some gold, then this person know that i am honorable. i wish that this person trust me and invest in my search of walter perrines cave of goldbars. imo i can explain the marker on black top mesa and found the owl. if nobody will help me i will share it on the first day of the dutch hunter rendevouz for all.

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he is the most irritating idiot on youtube and he really doesnt know squat about prospecting.....he is just looking for attention

Ah come on Dave, I watched a couple of Jeff's video's (thanks Bill), the guy is getting some gold.
Maybe he over acts a bit, but he knows some stuff.

You old sedentary prospectors (not you young Dave) might want to consider Jeff as a possible 'energetic' guest speaker at your Rendezvous? Hard to sleep through that!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread