Is the Ace 250 better than the Fisher F2 heres the Answer

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already owned the ace for a while and can say it was an ok detector.The things that were good about the ace was the acuracy of the id on coins.Also the depth and quality was good for the price.The things i didnt like about it were the hard pinpointing and the difficult targetting.So i sold it.Then i bought the Fisher F2 wich turned out to be a real peace of crap.Its 100 percent bounty hunter.No depth shaddy pinpointer and eratic ids with little accuracy.Wouldnt see a Coin past 4 inches.So i got a Tesoro Compadre and like it better than the Ace 250 and Fisher F2.So the question is the Ace better than the F2 is sure is no mistake.But the Tesoro Compadre is better than both for less money. :coffee2:

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm curious as to why you like the Compadre more than the Ace. I have both, but hate that the compadre has only one sound, no id screen, and I can't see the center of the coil. Am thinking of selling it to get money for a Garrett pinpointer. What do you think?

OP
OP
Trackerman

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Compadre is a bit easier to use than the ace 250 and target once you get used to it. Its lighter has a bit higher frequency for gold and has a faster swing rate. Yes the ace has an id screen wich is nice but i think the compadre is a bit better for less money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread