Is the Garrett MS-2 any good?

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the Garrett MS-2 headphones any good?

Anyone here that has owned a Garrett MS-2 headphones for a long period still happy with them?

Got a Teknetics working just great but don't like the heavy weight or the unusually short cable. Can justify the budget for a Gray Ghost.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have the Garrett MS-3 wireless headphones that work very well with detectors. I know this doesn't answer your question, but thought this information may be of use. :icon_thumleft:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have the Gray Ghost headphones for my Fisher and they are great. But now with the Deus and the Ws4 backphones I'm very satisfied. Garrett makes a great product as well. Im waiting for their next upgrade in detectors. Multi.freq would be a great choice to stay current with the market.

OP
OP
G

gsignal888

Greenie
Aug 13, 2018
Toronto
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000, DIY TGSL, Tesoro soon (which model TBA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Multifrequency detectors will be new technology that almost all the major detector companies will have to consider. Not just ready to buy a Nox 600 now, but if other companies refuse to offer a multifrequency detector, the Minelab gets my business in the near future.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread