is there a search feature for this forum?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. Click the search button,, enter search terms scroll down to- Choose a board to search in, or search all, click it and scroll down to the appropriate board "coin roll hunting"

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keverett said:
lee7462 said:
Is there a search feature for this forum? Can't find one...

If you become a charter member you have access to the search feature on the site.

I thought it was available to all members as of several months ago or more. :icon_scratch:

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
diggummup said:
Yes. Click the search button,, enter search terms scroll down to- Choose a board to search in, or search all, click it and scroll down to the appropriate board "coin roll hunting"

I'm sorry for my previous post, I was under the assumption that the search feature was only available to charter members......sorry about that!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keverett said:
diggummup said:

I'm sorry for my previous post, I was under the assumption that the search feature was only available to charter members......sorry about that!
I'm just going from memory and sometimes that fails me, doh!.gif so i'm not sure because, like yourself i'm a charter member and I can use it at will, so I wouldn't be able to tell if it's available to non charters or not.

Attachments

• doh!.gif
    doh!.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 122

rickomatic

Greenie
May 14, 2010
Snohomish WA
Detector(s) used
some el cheapo right now
LOL. I had trouble finding the search box when I first got on here too. It's one of those "can't see the forest for the trees" things. I looked and looked and looked until I finally saw it clear as the nose on my face. It's up top right below the site title. I guess for some reason I was used to seeing the search button located in a different area of a forum page. Either that, or I'm just plain getting old...... ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread