gold for sale.
If interested email me.
Joe

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Maybe investing in a gold bug detector,not sure what company makes it.Thats what the guy on the gold fever/prospecting america television programs.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can dowse for just gold ;)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look in wife's jewelry box.......

Look at Rapper's neck chains............

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Look for a treasure that is all gold... and go get it. Simple really.

Are you in Europe? Plenty of large stashes all over Europe.

Now go find one. If you need help for ideas just ask.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First: Get a gold pan.
Second: Get a shovel.
Third: Get a pick.
Fourth: Get a claim---preferably in gold country.
Fifth: Work up a sweat using numbers 1, 2, and 3.
ROTS OF RUCK!!!!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Yes, I sell a detector that only finds gold, and no other metals. I'll sell it to you for $10,000. If mtntrekr2 tries to sell you his for less, don't fall for it. His doesn't come with a universal detecting pass, that let's you detect anywhere, even private property. Don't let him fool ya! ;D

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Tom_in_CA said:
Yes, I sell a detector that only finds gold, and no other metals. I'll sell it to you for $10,000. If mtntrekr2 tries to sell you his for less, don't fall for it. His doesn't come with a universal detecting pass, that let's you detect anywhere, even private property. Don't let him fool ya! ;D
cool will this universal pass let me detect on historical monuments thanks its a bit steep at 10,000 is there room to negotiate thanks in advance

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom_in_CA said:

What he means to say instead of "universal detecting pass" is "cloak of invisibility." I just wanted ya to know that I sell cloaks of invisibility for $8,500 each. You won't have a detector that finds only gold, but on the bright side you won't have to learn a new machine. :)

Buckleboy

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
BuckleBoy said:
Tom_in_CA said:

What he means to say instead of "universal detecting pass" is "cloak of invisibility." I just wanted ya to know that I sell cloaks of invisibility for $8,500 each. You won't have a detector that finds only gold, but on the bright side you won't have to learn a new machine. :)

Buckleboy
very interested in you cloak does it work by light reflaction of course you wont want to give 2 many details here i,m willing to go up to say 5000 dollars for this device

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will sell you the cloak for $7,500...but I will also sell a "Cloak of Invisibility Detector" to the Parks Service and interested private land owners for $200 each... ;)

Buckleboy

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
BuckleBoy said:
I will sell you the cloak for $7,500...but I will also sell a "Cloak of Invisibility Detector" to the Parks Service and interested private land owners for $200 each... ;)

Buckleboy
thats quite cheap one question how will i see the detector to operate it thanks

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
strike it rich said:
BuckleBoy said:

Buckleboy
thats quite cheap one question how will i see the detector to operate it thanks

You gotta go with an analog one and headphones...either that or night vision goggles. If you become worried about the Park Service's Cloak of Invisibility Detector, then I will sell you, for only $1,000 more, a Cloak of Invisibility Detector Detector. Strap it to your chest and you're good to go.

Regards,

Buckleboy

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
jbot said:
Cloaking is illegal. Don't you guys watch Star trek?
yes thats very true i want serious ideas only please thanks very much

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread