is this a bell monument?

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi folks i found this monument withing 150 feet from a small cave that has 2 tunnels covered by dirt, and the other pictures where there is like a number 6 and others they are behind the cabe, meaning like kind a on top of the little mountain, but the one looking like a bell i wiggle it and it moves it looks like some one might put it there, it looks much better when you there i did include a couple of pictures for the rear side of the bell monument. i hope to hear from you. this are beside a camino real. or royals kings road
IMG_6181 (800x600).jpg IMG_6182 (800x600).jpg IMG_6183 (800x600).jpg IMG_6187 (600x800).jpg IMG_6188 (600x800).jpg IMG_6189 (600x800).jpg IMG_6186 (600x800).jpg

OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6183 (800x600).jpg please click on this picture and look at the rear of the bell, it was like put there on purpose and when i wiggle it it moves all this i very Old Spanish Trail used by Spaniards from 1829-1848

Last edited:

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMG_6183 (800x600).jpg

Hi Prospexican. This is my best shot at a markup. The hart is your main direction of travel. How ever the line on the rock will cross the direction of travel. this is an important spot. Probably where they want you to view the monument from. Go to that spot and take pictures of everything. Use a good camera even if you have to borrow one. The rocks to the right are important. Get good pic's of them. May be clear the brush first. The turtle shell that is upside down may mean someone got there first. Could also be a rouse to make you think someone got there first. Now this is important. If The upside down turtle shell and upside down 7 were made that way on purpose that means they are perverted..as in evil. you should use caution on this one. This is my disclaimer " I am a green horn, this is my best guess, Most of my guesses are wrong." May be one of the pro's will line us both out. AT this point leave the upside down turtle shell where it is, make no attempt to move it at all. Hope it helps
Pinwheel

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi pinwheel thank you so much for your hard work the original picture of this place is at my pc but TN wont take it because of the size, so what i did is print the one you work on for me and then i will look at the one with better resolution, if i find something i will not forget you, and i might be going this weekend to that place with a partner that i found here at TN he lives close to my area, and let me tell you a little better about that place, behind 2 crosses and the bear pig, there is a small cave, not really small but like 7 to 8 feet height and inside there is 2 tunnels covered with dirt on purpose, one has soft dirt with small rocks and the other tunnel has bigger rocks with dirt i will say that the one with bigger rocks is the one to uncover, i did not post the cave pictures here because i want not body to bother while we there, you know what i mean, but to the inside you can still see a tunnel going on, how far? not sure, a gpr might help or some pics and muscles lol, well i will keep you up to date, i would post pics here from the inside but unfortunately can't really appreciate the tunnel going inn. i just wonder why did the cover the tunnels and not the whole entrance? were they in a rush? or just did cover it so not one gets lost or hurt inside? those questions are for my self, any way i will keep you up to date. thanx again.

OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi pinwheel thank you so much for your hard work the original picture of this place is at my pc but TN wont take it because of the size, so what i did is print the one you work on for me and then i will look at the one with better resolution, if i find something i will not forget you, and i might be going this weekend to that place with a partner that i found here at TN he lives close to my area, and let me tell you a little better about that place, behind 2 crosses and the bear pig, there is a small cave, not really small but like 7 to 8 feet height and inside there is 2 tunnels covered with dirt on purpose, one has soft dirt with small rocks and the other tunnel has bigger rocks with dirt i will say that the one with bigger rocks is the one to uncover, i did not post the cave pictures here because i want not body to bother while we there, you know what i mean, but to the inside you can still see a tunnel going on, how far? not sure, a gpr might help or some pics and muscles lol, well i will keep you up to date, i would post pics here from the inside but unfortunately can't really appreciate the tunnel going inn. i just wonder why did the cover the tunnels and not the whole entrance? were they in a rush? or just did cover it so not one gets lost or hurt inside? those questions are for my self, any way i will keep you up to date. thanx again. oh! and don't worry i will not move any rocks from their original position unless i get a target signal,
i just wiggle the one i called bell just to make sure it is not originally part of the mountain, but since it has play i assume that it was put there on purpose.
since it is not fixed but apart from the owl shield rock.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Prospexican. Use extream caution. A bear if that is what it is, is a death trap symbol.

OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok i will thanx again pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread