Is this a good deal?

Murphy

Nov 28, 2015
South Carolina
Haven't been detecting since I was a kid but I'm looking at getting back into it and getting my own kids involved. Been reading quite a few post and have pretty much decided on a AT Pro. I'm basically a newbie since its been so long since I last detected but I don't want the beginner equipment. I want to make sure I will be satisfied with what I have for many years to come. My question does this seem like a good deal? Or would I be better off buying separate? Thanks for the input. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013GX88ME

Upvote 0

jeweler21

Mar 8, 2013
San Angelo, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Garrett AT pro, Teknetics T2, Garrett GTAX 500, A.H. Electronics Super Pro 5, Fisher VLF 555 D/B, Garrett AT Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cletus

Nov 24, 2015
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after going back and checking i found that the PP was not included.
you might want to do the math but it looks like you found a good deal.

i'm not that familiar with Amazon. but i know that metaldetecor.com will stand by everything they sell
if a problem would occur without any hassle.

OP
OP
Murphy

Murphy

Nov 28, 2015
South Carolina
Wound up finding a Gamma 6000 at a very good price in my area. Also have a Pro-Pointer II ordered. Hopefully this weekend I get to try it out. Thanks for all the help and advice. I will keep you posted on finds.

marjam

Nov 17, 2012
Wound up finding a Gamma 6000 at a very good price in my area. Also have a Pro-Pointer II ordered. Hopefully this weekend I get to try it out. Thanks for all the help and advice. I will keep you posted on finds.

Teknetics makes a good product. I don't think you will be displeased with your choice. Good luck and HH.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teknetics makes a good product. I don't think you will be displeased with your choice. Good luck and HH.
I looks as if it has a slight advantage over the Fisher F5 for the same price.
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions