epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm unaware of any quart size hutches from Coca Cola, I think it could be a repro/fantasy bottle. Sodapopbob will probably know...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
How tall is the hutch and does it say anything on the bottom?

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldnt call that a hutch,the lip isnt quite right I agree with "E" most likely a repo/fantasy,,,,,buuuuut not being a "coke" expert,,,,, it could be a syrup bottle. Please let us know what you find out,its a pretty cool bottle !

SODABOTTLEBOB

Silver Member
Sep 20, 2009
Southern California
MSTF ~

Welcome to the forum.

Your Coca Cola hutchinson-type bottle is the harder-to-find quart size "reproduction." Here are a couple of links that will assist you in distinguishing the real ones from the repros. On the first link, (Hall of Fame) scroll down to the reproduction bottle(s) and click on the various blue side-links. One of the main things to look for is the location of the Coca Cola script. On the reproductions the Coca Cola signature is higher up on the shoulder.

The second link is worth saving and shows the entire chronology of the Coca Cola bottle.

Your bottle is a nice find nevertheless. The quart size repros are harder to find than the smaller ones.

SBB

Links:
Antique Coca-Cola Bottle Hall of Fame

BOTTLE HISTORY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions