IS this natural mark sign? or made on purpose? Nevada.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
095.JPG well like a yr ago me and wife went to a place close to Las vegas and close to a ROYALs king, or camino real, and took some pictures, and today while looking to my memories y found this one and asked my self if this will be natural or hand made? and if it is hand made what will it mean?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it is man made, and being on a flat surface, I would suspect a trail map of some kind.

OP
OP
P

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is actually on a hill Shortstack, i might have to go out there again to re check the area, but the problem is that it is too close to the city, and if any thing shows like a hand made, then try to get permission to prospect there, there is not signs or anything about private property but been so close to city might have a owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread