cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may want to post the actual photos here. Most of us are a bit leery about opening a link from a newbie. Good luck and welcome aboard!

OP
OP
C

Creditcard

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Not double headed; only a prominent part in his hair--as shown here:
cancen12.jpg

Don......

I'm confused ... mine doesn't look like that it has a head on both sides and no date 20170425_033013.jpg
20170425_033013.jpg

OP
OP
C

Creditcard

Greenie
Apr 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really sorry about the double posts and the fact I posted two pictures my phone is being incredibly difficult. But to clarify . That is the same coin. Head on both sides . No date . Pre 37

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
As a teenager 40 years ago and coin roll hunting I found a two tailed Jefferson nickel. I thought I was rich and called dad at work to tell of my find. When he came home that evening he took a roll of nickels and put the two tailed one in the middle and set them on edge down on the table. The two tailed nickel was smaller in diameter than all the others. He then explained to me how some of mankind are cheaters and frauds and how this coin was made to take advantage of others.
Anywho, maybe doing the same thing will show it is smaller in diameter and therefore you'll know it's not a mint error.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
This type of thing was frequent in shop classes in school 45-50 years ago. Take a few coins, lathe them down, join them. There were a few different methods, but the result was the same. Look up "making a two headed coin". There will be, amongst the normal search engine fluff, several tutorials on how to make them.

Time for more coffee.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the right fits into the left-- you can make a 2 head, 2 tail, rotated die and Scotch & soda trick coin.

found 4 2 head Jeffs.
as with all these "trick", "fakes" the weight is usually never correct.
IMG_5258.JPG IMG_5259.JPG

beware--- scammers will try any way to leave a large gap between you and your money :BangHead::laughing7::blackbeard:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread