Is This The Place To Talk About Pyramids?

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I was wondering if there are folks out there that would like to talk about pyramids. They have always fascinated me and until recently I had thought that there were just located in THREE locations, Egypt, Central America and the Moon! Now, as I read more and more about them (on the internet mostly) I am finding that they are all over the planet. Ones that intrigue me the most are along the Mississippi river delta area and one found off the coast of Japan.

The ones that are on the Mississippi have pretty much be destroyed by flooding a progress and I actually only found a "blueprint" of the region they allegedly are at. This correlates with a theory of Egyptians making it to America and traveling up the Mississippi river eons during the prehistory of the Native American Indians. There were also so "mounds" in Georgia that show similar references of Egyptian occupancy as well.

The recent discovery of the pyramids in Japan (1989) have been somehow questioned as "natural formations" but, as anyone knows natural formations are not usually in straight lines or take the shape of stairs as was the pictures I had seen. These underwater pyramid like structure are more conjunctional will the mystery city legend Atlantis and could probably be the actual city.

With all of this, I found pictures of pyramids in dozens of locations. I live in Puerto Rico and searched for some here but, nothing has "googled". There are two unusual formations near where I live that are called the Grande Tatas of Cayey. The legend goes like this. The daughter of a Tiano Indian Chef was awaiting her Spanish lover to return from Spain. In her wait she laid down amongst the land and died, leaving her profile across the region. The conical shape of the Grande Tatas does in some way "look" as though they might of been pyramids but, this is only speculation from my part. No evidence on the 'net has shown me whether or not it is true or not.

As with all things that I research, I do so to help convince me of whether or not there is a conspiracy from the item researched. That is why I am so interested in pyramids, as they have been connected by many to be "alien" made. I thought at first they were just logistical visual aids to help guide "ETs" to their destinations of populations on the planet many eons ago. But now, since there are so many pyramids, I am beginning to think less of that theory. Even though that theory has been implanted by several authors in the field of UFOlogy. I still have questions however, about the existence of aliens and probably always will viewing the circumstantial evidence void of hard evidence. But, pyramids at least are not so much as the proof as it use to be for me.

Anyway, if there is any information any of you folks might have to further my "conspiracy research" out there that you would like to share, please drop it in here for me (and everyone else) to view. Thanks so much.

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

I love talking about pyramids. They were not built by aliens. They were built by man in what we call pre history, in a time of scientific advancement much like today...I think even beyond that of today. The proof is in the pyramids themselves. Even IF a primitive race could have moved such massive blocks, how could they have cut them with such precision that you can't slide a razor blade between them? And many stones have machine markings on them. Makes you think twice about what we call myths, doesn't it.

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Kentucky,

I think that mankind has been here a long, long time and there have been many civilizations rising and falling in the wake of our Terra firma existence. The pyramids were thousands of years old even before the Egyptians settle in the valley of the Nile. Those races of people were quite definitely advanced. Probably more so than we are today.

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

simplemaninpr said:
Kentucky,

I think that mankind has been here a long, long time and there have been many civilizations rising and falling in the wake of our Terra firma existence. The pyramids were thousands of years old even before the Egyptians settle in the valley of the Nile. Those races of people were quite definitely advanced. Probably more so than we are today.

Ernest

Egypt was REdiscovered after the Flood of Noah. The Flood wiped out the advanced world and man pretty much had to start all over. We have records of flying craft, computerized object...you name it. But these stories we had long before we had the same objects ourselves, so we didn't know anything else to call it but myth.

alexfm123

Nov 17, 2009
Far West Texas
I agree. Whoever built the ancient pyramids really knew what they were doing. The fact that the tolerances between the blocks are so tight you cant fight a razor through definitely goes to show that. I havent heard that theory about the Eygptians reaching America though. Do you have any links or book titles? Thats definitely something I'd like to look into further.

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Alex,

According to some researchers, America has had many visitors. Not only Columbus, Erik the Red and others that we have read about in our history books.

www.rense.com/general43/before.htm

www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/ancientamerica.htm

www.about.com

One of the articles that intrigued me was from some journal of Columbus's saying that the Indians he encountered on Hispaniola spoke about their ancestors telling them of people blacker than themselves visiting many years before he did. These allegedly were from the west African region. There is lots of info on the internet about Egyptians being in Mexico as well. Two Egyptian God statues were recovered in Mayan ruins at the turn of the 20 century by one researcher. How did they get there, I wonder?

Enjoy your research!
Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D I ALSO do research on this "topic"... there is a "thread" on Lemuria, elsewhere on this web-site, with interesting tib-bits of info. So, yes... I think it is appropriate, to be here. I suspect that the "chain-of-evidence" (ie. pyramids, mounds, etc.) indicate Egypt, back to Atlantis, back to Lemuria, and other ancient civilizations of India, etc. It DOES make interesting reading... :coffee2: :read2:

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
I just heard that there is a pyramid under the Washington Monument, built to help support it. Does anyone know anything about this? Also, there is a metal pyramid on top of the memorial with something written on it that no one can see from the ground. What's up with that?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Found this...

All four sides of the point bear inscriptions, as follows:

(NORTH FACE)

JOINT COMMISSION
AT
SETTING OF CAPSTONE.

CHESTER A. ARTHUR.
W. W. CORCORAN, Chairman.
M. E. BELL.
EDWARD CLARK.
JOHN NEWTON.
Act of August 2, 1876.

(WEST FACE)

CORNER STONE LAID ON BED OF FOUNDATION
JULY 4, 1848.

FIRST STONE AT HEIGHT OF 152 FEET LAID
AUGUST 7, 1880.

CAPSTONE SET DECEMBER 6, 1884.

(SOUTH FACE)

CHIEF ENGINEER AND ARCHITECT,
THOS. LINCOLN CASEY,
COLONEL, CORPS OF ENGINEERS.

Assistants:
GEORGE W. DAVIS,
CAPTAIN, 14TH INFANTRY.
BERNARD R. GREEN,
CIVIL ENGINEER.

Master Mechanic.
P. H. MCLAUGHLIN.

(EAST FACE)

LAUS DEO

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Apparently, there happens to be a FOURTH pyramid associated with the three known pyramids in Giza. It was located in 1995 ten miles north of Giza on a military installation. Though, originally some statues were discover on the site in 1903, no one was allowed to dig the site until ten years ago.

The connection of the fourth pyramid to the other three was that it was built by a infamous son of the Pharoh responible for the largest one in Giza. This son was infamous because he alledgedly kill his brother and married the widow. This out raged Egyptians so much that they upon his death, (he was ruler for 8 years) they destroyed the pyramid and everything else that was associated with him. They believed that the soul of the Pharoh would never enter into the other world with his tomb and images of him destroyed. Thus, his punishment for the crimes that he commited.

Ernest

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
vibes said:
Rebel - KGC said:
:icon_thumleft: YEP! Yer correct; VERY interesting... :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D :read2:

WHY read my posts when you have me on ignore? What a pip.

LOL, He did the same to me, then responded to a message after I was ignored, which means he must have clicked to show the message.
Later I was un-ignored. :tongue3:

Jay

OP
OP
simplemaninpr

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Kentucky,

I have thought that the pyramids were "actually man made" and not alien made. Advanced as we are it has been said that we could not make them as well. My thoughts on this are that we are not as advanced as the creators of the pyramids, just yet. We are near their level of technology, as hieroglyphs indicate flight of rockets, planes, and jet packs. There is no mistake that they probably had the ability to cut these stones with high technological saw blades or even lasers, using portable generators, which we have not mastered yet.

Ernest

K

Kentucky Kache

simplemaninpr said:
Kentucky,

I have thought that the pyramids were "actually man made" and not alien made. Advanced as we are it has been said that we could not make them as well. My thoughts on this are that we are not as advanced as the creators of the pyramids, just yet. We are near their level of technology, as hieroglyphs indicate flight of rockets, planes, and jet packs. There is no mistake that they probably had the ability to cut these stones with high technological saw blades or even lasers, using portable generators, which we have not mastered yet.

Ernest

And the hard evidence is in that book.

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
I wouldn't go as so far as to say the "proof" is in that book. How would you respond if I told you that the "proof" to where humans came from is proven by what has been written by Darwin and other evolutionists? Bottom line, there is no "proof" one way or another as to who or why or when the pyramids were built. Just as there is no "proof" of evolution OR any higher being. The only thing that has been proven, is that humans feel the need to understand the Who's and Why's of history. If there is no logical explanation for events that took place place, then we as humans believe that something supernatural, or the work of a higher being has caused these changes. It all boils down to faith, and what you choose to believe. Faith is the ability to place your beliefs in something that CAN NOT be proven scientifically.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread